A quality central AC system can last 10 to 15 years or more when properly installed and maintained. However, the cooling system may become less effective and less efficient over time—especially compared to newer, advanced models. Wondering if it’s time to replace your air conditioner? If you’ve noticed performance problems and/or need frequent repairs, now may be the ideal time for a new, energy-efficient air conditioning system.
How to Decide When to Replace Your Cooling System
East Bay residents should consider AC replacement if:
- Your AC is over 10 years old. Older models typically lack the capability to cool your home conveniently and efficiently.
- Your air conditioner is noisy or temperamental. Does your AC leave you with uncomfortable hot or cold spots in your home? Does it require frequent and/or expensive repairs? Once repaired, older ACs typically don’t measure up to new air conditioning systems, so you may want to put any repair costs toward a new AC system.
- Your AC breaks down. If your AC stops working, it’s always at the worst time. If this has happened before, or you think it might soon, avoid the need for emergency AC repair this summer. Let us help you choose a new AC for your home before the next heat wave.
- Your home comfort is compromised. If your air conditioner doesn’t cool your home properly and consistently, you deserve a new system for a pleasant home environment.
- Your energy bills are edging higher. Today’s new cooling systems are incredibly energy-efficient compared to older models from just 10 (or even five) years ago.
- You need higher air quality. Invest in a new cooling system for healthier indoor air. More sophisticated filtering systems and/or anti-bacterial UV lighting and air cleaning components help you breathe easier.
- You’d like access to the latest AC features, including remote control and smart home integration.
Get Expert Advice on AC Replacement
Your new AC can begin paying for itself immediately with greater comfort and lower energy bills. The latest AC systems are engineered for top cooling performance, energy efficiency, convenience, and reliability. The Moore Mechanical team is happy to advise East Bay homeowners personally on the “repair vs. replace” AC dilemma. We can evaluate any problems with your current cooling system, let you know if repairs will help extend the life of your old system, and estimate costs.
Choosing the Right New AC for Your Home
If you’ve decided to replace your old AC, we can provide the best new options to fit your home comfort needs. At Moore Mechanical, we stay current with all the best new HVAC systems and available features to help you choose just the right air conditioner. We will ensure your new system is properly sized for your home, which is crucial to future home comfort. Your new AC cannot live up to its potential without proper sizing and expert installation—and you can count on us.
Get Quality AC Installation in Dublin, CA
Our expert installation ensures your satisfaction. With a simple annual maintenance visit, we can keep your new system running at peak performance for decades. Call on Moore Mechanical for expert AC solutions, including air conditioner repairs, maintenance, or new AC installation in the East Bay area.
Contact us online or call [hls_phone_number] to talk to one of our technicians and schedule your AC replacement in Dublin and the surrounding areas today!