HVAC Company in Dublin, CA
Putting Our Best Foot Forward
For all of your heating and cooling needs in the East Bay, CA area, call Moore Mechanical! We are a family-owned HVAC company with more than three decades of experience bringing the ultimate in home comfort to East Bay’s families.
We know that customers want to hire an HVAC company that exhibits integrity and
employs contractors who are willing to listen to customer needs and answer questions in a way they can understand. That’s why we’ve focused on building the best heating and cooling service team around!
call Moore Mechanical today at 925-307-6479.925-307-6479.
- HVAC Services
- Indoor Air Quality Services
- Why Choose Moore Mechanical?
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
For all of your heating and cooling needs in the East Bay, CA area, call Moore Mechanical! We are a family-owned HVAC company with more than three decades of experience bringing the ultimate in home comfort to East Bay’s families. We know that customers want to hire an HVAC company that exhibits integrity and employs contractors who are willing to listen to customer needs and answer questions in a way they can understand. That’s why we’ve focused on building the best heating and cooling service team around!
If you’re in need of HVAC services in the East Bay area, contact Moore Mechanical today!
HVAC Services in Dublin, CA
We offer comprehensive heating and cooling services ranging from preventative air conditioning and heating maintenance to quick repairs and full replacements. Read more about our services below!
East Bay Installation & Replacement
Moore Mechanical is a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, and we offer many different types of Carrier air conditioners and heating systems. Regardless of whether you need an HVAC installation for your new home or your old HVAC system needs to be replaced, we’ll work with you to figure out which unit is best for your home.
East Bay Maintenance & Repair
The best way to extend the life of your HVAC system is to keep it properly maintained. This means making sure to have a professional tune-up performed periodically to adjust settings and keep your unit running efficiently and effectively. But your unit does start having problems, you can count on the experts at Moore Mechanical to respond quickly and perform your repairs correctly.
Did you know that the air inside your home can be more dangerous than the air outside? Moore Mechanical provides several options for indoor air quality management to help remove unwanted pollutants from the air inside your home, including air cleaners, air purifiers, and humidifiers or dehumidifiers. One of our knowledgeable technicians can assess the air in your home and help you determine which options is best for your family’s needs. In addition to these basic offerings, Moore Mechanical delivers a wealth of other services to make your home safer and more comfortable:
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Ductwork installation, sealing and repairs
- Zone systems
- Water heaters (tankless and tank style)
- Wall insulation
- Attic insulation
- Whole house ventilation systems
- Wine cooling systems
- Crawl space ventilation
- Whole house energy assessments
- Duct cleaning
- Dryer vent cleaning
Call Moore Mechanical at 925-307-6479 today to find out more about the home comfort services we offer!
With our thirty-plus years in the HVAC business, combined with continual training in technical and operational advances, we are one of the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay—and we combine that expertise with remarkable customer service. What does that mean for you?
- You’ll get thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs – We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service – We know that service is important to you, so it’s priority number one for us. Your technician will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect.
- You’ll get an honest opinion – We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment and let you know what needs to be done and offer a range of options with information on each one.
- You’ll get education – We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. And we’ll show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- You won’t be overcharged. We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.
Moore Mechanical is a licensed HVAC contractor in good standing with the California Contractors State License Board. When you hire us, you can be sure that we:
- Carry general liability, worker’s compensation, and vehicle insurance
- Are bonded—this means that you are guaranteed the service we agreed to perform
- Obtain all necessary permits before we start work on your home
Hiring an unlicensed or uninsured company means that you have no legal recourse should work not be completed or should any damage occur during the project. It also means that your contractor is likely unskilled!
For quality HVAC services that you can rely on, call Moore Mechanical at 925-307-6479 or contact us online!