Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
What Does It Mean to Be a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer?
Moore Mechanical has been a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer since we opened in 1985—not because we sell Carrier products, but because we earned the privilege from Carrier by meeting their exacting standards.
A Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer is recognized for its commitment to the Carrier ideal of “Done. Right. Guaranteed.”
- Done – Being able to call ourselves a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer is a privilege we earned.
- Expertly – We adhere to Carrier’s high-performance standards and undergo continual scheduled technical training to maintain and improve our installation, maintenance, and repair skills.
- Efficiently – Our sales staff attends Carrier University to get the best education on the company’s products in order to provide our customers with the highest level of expertise on choosing the best equipment to meet their needs.
- Right – Carrier evaluates us not only on our technical proficiency but also on our customer care.
- Technically – Our technicians are NATE-certified and undergo regularly scheduled training and education from Carrier.
- With the Right Parts – We use Carrier Factory Authorized parts whenever possible to ensure optimum system efficiency and performance.
- For the Environment – We are EPA-certified for proper refrigerant handling.
- Guaranteed – As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Moore Mechanical has met strict criteria and close scrutiny of the quality of our products, service, and expertise.
In addition to being a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we are also a Carrier 360 Energy Expert. That means we can perform a complete energy audit of your home and bring more knowledge and expertise to the table than any other energy audit company.
Carrier President’s Award Honoree
Moore Mechanical is proud to have won the Carrier President’s Award for two years in a row (2014 and 2015). This honor is presented annually to Carrier dealers who exemplify the company’s model for operational excellence, business effectiveness, and delivering the best in cutting-edge technology to consumers. The President’s Award is designed to encourage and recognize dealers who have continually focused on customer satisfaction.