We’re dealing with some pretty uncertain times right now. Many of us are staying home more often, and our activities are much more limited than we’d like.
However, for our team at Moore Mechanical, serving you remains our top priority. While the world around us grinds to a halt, unfortunately, HVAC issues and emergencies can still occur.
Please rest assured we’re standing by and ready to help if any unforeseen issues come up that need our attention.
We are now offering Virtual Estimates for system replacements to keep you and our staff protected while helping you to be as healthy and safe as possible in your home.
How our Virtual Estimates work –
- Call our office at (925) 307-6479 and request to schedule a Virtual Estimate.
- We will walk you through what to expect and you will receive confirmation of the booking via text or email. We ask you to please schedule for a date and time when you will be at the location you are wanting the estimate for.
- Prior to our call, please take a few pictures of the following items and have them ready to share with us –
- Outside condenser product information sticker
- The condenser, to clearly view location
- Furnace product information sticker
- The furnace, to clearly view location
- You will receive an appointment reminder leading up to your call as well as a zoom meeting link to access at the time of the Virtual Estimate.
- Please expect the call to take 45 minutes to 1 hour. The video will help our Comfort Advisor look at your current equipment, building engineering needs or issues and give the best recommendations.
- Your quote will be sent via email within 24 hours! Your quote will include multiple system options along with multiple payment options, including flexible financing.
- If you choose us for your heating or air conditioning installation, the Comfort Advisor will complete a scope prior to installation to confirm proper equipment fit and sizing and verify the estimate is addressing all of your home comfort needs.
As always, if you need us or have any questions, we encourage you to give us a call at (925) 307-6479. Thank you for trusting us and letting us serve you.