For all of your heating and cooling needs in the Pleasanton area, call Moore Mechanical. We are a family-owned company with more than three decades of experience bringing the ultimate in home comfort to Pleasanton’s families.
Call 925-307-6479 today to learn more about us or schedule service.
Our AC Services in Pleasanton
When you need air conditioner repair in the Pleasanton Area, don’t sweat it—call Moore Mechanical! Our techs will get your air conditioning system up and running quickly. You can expect us to be the eyes and ears of your cooling system.
- AC Installation
- AC Replacement
- AC Repair
- AC Maintenance
- Commercial AC services
- Rooftop air conditioner services
- Zoned cooling system services
- Server room air conditioning services
To learn more about the air conditioning services we offer in Pleasanton, Moraga, Lafayette, Alamo, and the surrounding areas, contact us online today or dial 925-307-6479 to speak to one of our AC contractors!
Our Other HVAC Services
In addition to comprehensive heating, cooling, and indoor air quality service—installation, repair, and maintenance—we offer a wealth of other services to make your Pleasanton home safer and more comfortable:
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Ductwork installation, sealing and repairs
- Zone systems
- Water heaters (tankless and tank style)
- Wall insulation
- Whole house ventilation systems
- Indoor air quality and filtration systems
- Wine cooling systems
- Crawl space ventilation
- Whole house energy assessments
We are proud to serve our friends and neighbors in the 94566 and 94588 area. We want you to come home to comfort—whether you’re recovering from brunch at Dean’s Cafe or returning from an afternoon among the dinosaur bones at Muirwood Community Park.
Call 925-307-6479 to find out more about the home comfort services we offer.
Why Choose Moore Mechanical?
With our thirty-plus years in the HVAC business, combined with continual training in technical and operational advances, we are one of the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay—and we combine that expertise with remarkable customer service.
What does that mean for you?
- You’ll get thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs – We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service – We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your tech will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect.
- You’ll get an honest opinion – We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment and let you know what needs to be done and offer a range of options with information on each one.
- You’ll get education – We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. And we’ll show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- You won’t be overcharged. We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.
Don’t Take the Risk—Hire a Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Company!
Moore Mechanical is a licensed contractor in good standing with the California state board. When you hire us, you can be sure that we:
- Carry general liability, worker’s compensation, and vehicle insurance
- Are bonded—this means that you are guaranteed the service we agreed to perform
- Obtain all necessary permits before we start work on your home
Hiring an unlicensed or uninsured company means that you have no legal recourse should work not be completed or should any damage occur during the project. It also means that your contractor is likely unskilled and fly-by-night!