You shouldn’t have to stand a subpar AC on a hot day! If your Livermore home isn’t the temperature you want it to be, call Moore Mechanical! We are a family-owned company with more than 30 years of experience bringing Livermore’s families ultimate home comfort.
Call 925-307-6479 today to learn more about us or schedule service.
Our Livermore HVAC Services
In addition to comprehensive heating, cooling, and indoor air quality service—HVAC installation, repair, and maintenance—we offer a wealth of other services to make your Livermore home safer and more comfortable:
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Ductwork installation, sealing, and repairs
- Zone systems
- Water heaters (tankless and tank-style)
- Wall insulation
- Whole-house ventilation systems
- Indoor air quality and filtration systems
- Wine cooling systems
- Crawl space ventilation
- Whole-house energy assessments
We are proud to serve our friends and neighbors in the 94550 and 94551 area. We want you to come home to comfort—whether you’re recovering from a day of shopping at Livermore’s San Francisco Premium Outlets or returning from a tasting at Murrieta’s Well or 3 Steves Winery.
Call 925-307-6479 to find out more about the home comfort services we offer.
Why Choose Moore Mechanical for Your Livermore Home’s HVAC System?
With our 30+ years in the HVAC business, combined with continual training in technical and operational advances, we are one of the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay—and we combine that expertise with remarkable customer service.
What does that mean for you?
- You’ll get thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs – We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service – We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your tech will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect.
- You’ll get an honest opinion – We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment and let you know what needs to be done and offer a range of options with information on each one.
- You’ll get education – We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. And we’ll show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- You won’t be overcharged. We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.
Hire an HVAC Company That Protects Your Livermore Home
Moore Mechanical is a licensed contractor in good standing with the California state board. When you hire us, you can be sure that we:
- Carry general liability, worker’s compensation, and vehicle insurance
- Are bonded—this means that you are guaranteed the service we agreed to perform
- Obtain all necessary permits before we start work on your home
Hiring an unlicensed or uninsured company means that you have no legal recourse should work not be completed or should any damage occur during the project. It also means that your contractor is likely unskilled and fly-by-night!