Why Should You Improve the Air Quality in Your Dublin, CA Building?
If you haven’t already invested in improving the indoor air quality of your commercial space, then you may want to rethink this strategy before taking another breath. According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the average American spends 93% of their life indoors! That’s a lot of indoor air that we’re breathing through our lungs (nearly 15,000 quarts of air a day). With this much time spent indoors, it is critical to have your indoor air tested for pollutants.
Did you know that we pick up nearly all germs and viruses from indoor spaces? Improving your facility’s air quality is a great way to increase your employee’s health and protect them against common illnesses that can be spread through poor air filtration. Improving the air quality in your building is one easy way to maximize healthy work days for you and your employees.
Indoor Air Quality Fast Facts
- Indoor air pollutants such as cold and flu viruses are easily spread with poor indoor air quality
- The quality of indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than the worst outside air
- The EPA has ranked indoor air pollution among the top five environmental dangers
Is this enough to make you invest in your facility’s indoor air quality? Call Moore Mechanical today at 925-307-6479 to speak with one of experts about filtering the air in your East Bay, California commercial space.
Filtered Air Benefits for Commercial Buildings
- Reduces reactions to asthma, allergies,
- Reduces risk of lung cancer and heart problems
- Increases in employee energy levels and overall health
- Temperatures are regulated through consistent air circulation
Sources of Indoor Air Pollution
- Chemicals – cleaning sprays, personal hygiene products, glues, pastes
- Construction – dirty insulation, old carpet, pressed wood
- Ignition – gas, oil, wood burning fire places or stoves, tobacco smoke
- Dirt Buildup –pet and people dander, dust mites, viruses, mold, bacteria
Improving Indoor Air Quality in Dublin, California
Moore Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning will work with you to come up with a unique comfort solution that helps improve your facility’s indoor air quality. From installing systems to maintaining them, we will work hard to make sure the air in your space is clean and fresh. Our team of professionals has been delivering high quality air services since 1985. We work hard to make sure your concerns are heard and incorporated into any service we provide.
Moore Mechanical Air Quality Solutions for Commercial Space
In order to tend to each customer’s unique indoor needs, Moore Mechanical offers a variety of air quality services. For large commercial spaces, we recommend cleaning, sealing or perhaps replacing your building’s ductwork.
We also offer a variety of air quality solutions for smaller commercial spaces: