East Bay, CA Heating Repair
When your heating system lets you down, rely on Moore Mechanical for prompt, expert repair. We have been providing heating repair in the East Bay area since 1985. We repair heaters of all makes and models. Our NATE-certified technicians will arrive on time, diagnose the problem, and determine the appropriate repair.
For heating repair in the East Bay, CA area, call Moore Mechanical at 925-307-6479 or contact us online.
Our Heating Repair Services
The NATE-certified technicians at Moore Mechanical can repair gas, electric, and propane furnaces. No matter the age or condition of your heating system, we can identify what’s causing the problem and decide on the most effective and cost-efficient way of resolving it.
When you first notice that your furnace is malfunctioning, we recommend that you first check the thermostat to make sure it is set correctly. If you haven’t changed your furnace’s filter in a while, definitely try that and see if it improves performance.
If the thermostat and filters don’t seem to be causing the problem, it’s time to call us!
Heating Repair Warning Signs
Here are some common heater repair issues.
- Energy bills rising for no obvious reason
- Decreased comfort
Furnace Safety and Carbon Monoxide
When a furnace is properly cleaned and maintained, it poses little risk of releasing unsafe levels of carbon monoxide. However, nearly every furnace is capable of emitting this deadly gas. To keep your family safe, we highly recommend that you install a carbon monoxide detector and alarm in your home. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these carbon monoxide safety measures. If you ever have a question about carbon monoxide, please call us.
Our Heating Repair Process
- Schedule the best time possible to fit your schedule (morning or afternoon). Early morning, late evening and Saturday appointments are available upon request.
- Upon arrival, our friendly NATE Certified technician will discuss the problems you are experiencing and explain the steps he will take to diagnose the problem.
- Once the problem is discovered, our technician will discuss your repair options and costs for those repairs. Remember…all repairs are guaranteed to stay repaired for a full year!
- In the event that your system needs a more extensive repair, our technicians are ready to provide you with a written repair quote or discuss equipment replacement options.
Our Techs are NATE-Certified
What does NATE-certified mean? NATE (North American Technician Excellence) is the nation’s largest independent, third-party non-profit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technicians. NATE-certified technicians like the ones at Moore Mechanical are skilled professionals who have proven their industry knowledge by passing specialized NATE certification tests.
Unlike most companies, our NATE Certified technicians are trained to look at the system as a whole, not just the immediate problem. We are then able to let you know what the repairs are and offer suggestions to make your system run better and more efficiently, a benefit our customers greatly appreciate. Our trucks are well equipped to repair any brand air conditioning system you may have.
And the best part is: all repairs are guaranteed in writing to stay repaired for a full year!
Why Choose Moore Mechanical for Heating Repair?
With our thirty-plus years in the HVAC business, combined with continual training in technical and operational advances, we are one of the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay—and we combine that expertise with remarkable customer service.
What does that mean for you?
- You’ll get thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs– We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service– We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your tech will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect.
- You’ll get an honest opinion– We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment and let you know what needs to be done and offer a range of options with information on each one.
- You’ll get education– We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. And we’ll show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- You won’t be overcharged – We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.