Furnace Replacement in Dublin, CA & the East Bay
Is your furnace between 10 and 15 years old? Have you noticed unusual increases in your energy bills? Does your unit require maintenance more often than in previous years? If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, there’s a good chance you’re in need of a furnace replacement. Maybe you already know, and you’ve been putting off making the investment. At family-owned Moore Mechanical, we get it. There’s a lot to consider before taking the plunge, and we’re here to help! We’ve been serving East Bay homeowners just like you since 1985.
Call Moore Mechanical today at 925-307-6479. Don’t let your need for a furnace replacement become a furnace emergency!
Emergency Furnace Repair Services
In the case that you are caught with an unresponsive furnace, Moore Mechanical also offers 24/7 emergency heating repair services! Call 925-307-6479 for immediate furnace service!
Why Replace Your Furnace?
Maybe the reason you haven’t tied the knot to a new furnace is that you aren’t sure you see the real benefit. Here’s why you should make the decision to replace your furnace now, instead of later:
- Lower energy costs: Like we mentioned before, extremely high energy bills during the cold months may mean that your furnace has to work overtime to keep your home at a decent temperature. Newer furnaces are not only more energy-efficient than older models, but they don’t have years of use slowing them down. You may have to shell out a substantial sum to replace your furnace, but you’ll likely get the money back in no time with the amount you save in energy costs.
- Say hello to an evenly heated home: If certain rooms in your home feel much warmer or much cooler than where you have set your thermostat, it could be because of your old furnace. This isn’t an issue repair can usually fix, since it means your furnace is no longer able to properly move heat around your home. Time for a replacement!
- Say goodbye to those crazy noises: If your furnace sounds like a chorus of bangs, pops, rattles, and squeals, that’s a sign it’s near the end of its life. Replace your furnace now, and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Why Choose a Carrier Furnace?
At Moore Mechanical, we rely on Carrier appliances as our trusted brand, and we’re even a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. You can rely on them, too, because Carrier offers a range of mid-efficiency to high-efficiency gas and electric furnaces with AFUE ratings of up to 98.5%. The Comfort® series is a more affordable option for those who don’t necessarily need or want the most expensive furnace, but still want a high-quality appliance. Furnaces from the Performance® and Infinity® series are higher end, meaning they have a higher price tag. However, these appliances—depending on the specific rating per device—may allow you to qualify for certain local, state, or federal utility rebates.
Why Trust Moore Mechanical with Your Furnace Replacement?
After over thirty years in the HVAC business, we’ve seen our fair share of worn-out furnaces. So we can tell you if your unit needs a replacement, or if it is simply in need of repair. With our years of experience and our continual training in technical and operational advances, we are one of the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay—and we add to that expertise with remarkable customer service.
What does that mean for you?
- You’ll get thorough and precise installation and service – We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service – We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your tech will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect, allowing you to get back to your everyday life as soon as possible.
- You’ll get an honest opinion – We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment, letting you know what needs to be done and offering a range of options with information on each one.
- You’ll get an education – We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. We’ll also show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- You won’t be overcharged – We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.
Furnace Replacement FAQs
Many people have questions about their furnaces. Check out the answers from the team at Moore Mechanical.
What are some signs that it’s time to replace my furnace?
While a serious breakdown is a clear sign that it’s time for a new furnace, other signs can be more subtle. One sign is the age of the system. If the system is 10 or more years old, it’s time to start planning for replacement. Also, if your energy bills are going up for no clear reason, or if you are needing frequent repairs, then consider replacement service. Finally, if you face repair that costs more than half the cost of a new system, you’ll be better served with replacement.
What size furnace do I need?
The size of your furnace will depend on the size of your home. Buying one that’s too small will leave your home without adequate heating, while buying one that’s too large will lead to wasted energy. Moore Mechanical can help you determine what size will properly heat your home.
Is it better to replace the entire HVAC system or just the furnace?
It may not always be necessary to replace both the furnace and the air conditioner at the same time, and doing so will increase your costs. However, if they are both the same age, you might save a little money by upgrading them both at once, rather than upgrading one now and another in a few months or a year.
Can I do my own furnace replacement?
Furnace replacement is a potentially dangerous task. Making even one simple mistake could leave your home vulnerable to CO leaks and fire hazards. It’s always better to trust a professional for this job.
What is the life span of a furnace?
With the right maintenance, a furnace will typically last 15 to 20 years. After about 10 years, you will want to start saving for furnace replacement so you are ready to replace the furnace when the time comes.