Boiler Services in Dublin, CA
Having a sound heating system in your home is essential to stay warm this winter. A boiler provides you and your home with benefits that other heating options don’t. Boilers use hot water to keep your home warm instead of using forced air to distribute heat. Since water is a better thermal conductor than air, it warms your home faster and stays warm longer, making boilers an energy-efficient option that can save you money.
At Moore Mechanical, we offer a wide variety of boiler services and are proud to serve the Dublin, CA, community!
Properly installing a boiler system in your home is a job that needs to be done by trained HVAC contractors. We at Moore Mechanical understand the importance of having your home in the right hands. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to ensure all our technicians are certified and trained to the highest standard in the industry.
Boilers work differently and have advantages over other heating systems. Boilers use water to distribute heat in your home. Hot water boilers distribute heat through small hot pipes using a pump to heat a baseboard, radiators, cast iron, or radiant flooring systems. Other systems, such as furnaces, heat your home by moving air which creates dust, drafts, and more allergen risks.
Boilers make for a more comfortable option in your home, where you can feel cozy and breathe comfortably too.
Don’t wait for winter to arrive. Get your boiler installed by Dublin’s finest HVAC company. Give us a call at (925)-307-6479, or contact us online today!
If you’re experiencing any of the following issues with your boiler, you likely need repair:
- You have no hot water. This could mean that the circulation is off and requires a professional diagnosis.
- You have a cold radiator. A cold radiator means there is no hot water flowing through.
- Your boiler turns on then off. If your unit has trouble staying on, it needs professional attention.
- You have a kettling boiler. Hearing any banging or whistling noises? This can be caused by trapped air or loss of pressure.
You’ll want a trained professional to evaluate your boiler and guide you toward the best solution if you’re experiencing any of the above issues.
We’ve got your back; give us a call (925)-307-6479 or contact us online to schedule boiler services today!
Like all heating systems, boilers aren’t meant to last forever. They usually have a life span of 20 years if maintained regularly. If you’ve had your boiler for longer than this, and you notice repairs are required more often, it may be time for a replacement. Frequent boiler repairs can lead to higher costs, but this can be avoided by upgrading to a new boiler!
You’ll want to keep an eye out for these indications that it’s time for a replacement:
- Age of your boiler: Has it been over 15 to 20 years?
- Higher than usual energy costs: As a boiler begins to fail, its efficiency does too. Are your utility bills starting to rise? If so, your boiler may be at the end of its life span.
- Frequent need for repairs: Do you find yourself calling for repairs too often? It may be time to consider a replacement.
- Failure to keep your home comfortable: If you notice temperature variations in your home, it may be time to replace your existing boiler.
Need any boiler services? Give us a call at (925)-307-6479 or contact us online to learn why our customers rate us the best HVAC company time and time again!
Why Moore Mechanical?
Moore Mechanical has been in the business of keeping families comfortable since 1985. You can count on us to provide excellent air conditioning and heating repairs, installations, and maintenance.
We offer outstanding quality in every job we do! We get the job done fast, and you can rely on us to show up on time, every time. We pride ourselves on being honest and ensuring you never feel pressured into booking services you don’t need. We’ll assess the problem thoroughly and provide a wide array of options so that you can make an informed decision. Our technicians want to make sure you know exactly what’s going on with your home comfort systems, so we’ll give you the information we know and help you increase overall energy efficiency in your home.
Call (925)-307-6479 or contact us online to schedule a consultation with the most trusted HVAC company in Dublin, CA!