Are you looking for a trustworthy HVAC company to help with all of your heating and air conditioning needs? You can count on Moore Mechanical! We’re a family-owned company with over 30 years of experience bringing the ultimate in home comfort to Hayward’s families. We believe in providing honest assessments to our customers, and we take the time to make sure you understand the service you’re getting, whether it’s repair, installation, or maintenance.
Looking for HVAC contractors in Hayward, CA? End your search for a heating and air conditioning company! Contact us online, or call Moore Mechanical at 925-307-6479 today.
Services We Provide
Moore Mechanical offers all of your comprehensive heating, cooling, and indoor air quality services, including installation, repair, and general maintenance. From AC installation to heating repair, we’ve got you covered. Additionally, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide a wealth of other products and services that can make your Hayward home safer and more comfortable:
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Ductwork installation, sealing and repairs
- Zone systems
- Water heaters (tankless and tank style)
- Wall insulation
- Attic insulation
- Whole house ventilation systems
- Indoor air quality and filtration systems
- Wine cooling systems
- Crawl space ventilation
- Whole house energy assessments
- Duct cleaning
- Dryer vent cleaning
Curious to see if we provide a service you don’t see on this list? Give us a call at 925-307-6479 or contact us online to find out more about the home comfort services we offer and get in touch with an HVAC contractor in Hayward today!
AC Installation, Repair & Maintenance in Hayward
When you need AC installation in Hayward, CA, or anywhere else in the East Bay, call Moore Mechanical! We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, meaning we are recognized for our commitment to the Carrier ideal of “Done. Right. Guaranteed.” We have been installing air conditioners in the East Bay area for more than three decades, so we’re experts in keeping local families cool and comfortable.
When you need a new air conditioner, a knowledgeable service technician from Moore Mechanical will work with you to decide what type of AC unit is best for your home. Once you’re ready, we’ll install your new air conditioner and ensure it’s working properly. If you have any problems after your AC installation in Hayward, we’ll come back and fix them!
When you arrange AC repair with Moore Mechanical, you can expect the following:
- We will schedule service at the most convenient time for you.
- Upon arrival, our friendly NATE Certified technician will discuss the problems you are experiencing and explain the steps he will take to diagnose the problem.
- Once the problem is discovered, our technician will discuss your repair options and costs for those repairs. Remember—all repairs are guaranteed for a full year!
- In the event that your system needs a more extensive repair, our technicians are ready to provide you with a written AC repair quote or discuss equipment air conditioner replacement options.
You can rely on Moore Mechanical for service the way it used to be—prompt, friendly, and thorough. As a family-owned business, we want to do more than just fix your air conditioner. We want you to become a customer for life!
To get the most out of your cooling system, professional maintenance is absolutely crucial. And when you need the services of highly skilled, certified HVAC specialists to bring you the air conditioner care you need, you can rely on Moore Mechanical to provide! We pride ourselves on dedication, honest service, and incomparable skill, and with Moore Mechanical, you’re guaranteed that your needs will be met! We’ve been supplying superior service and quality for years, and when it comes to trustworthy and high quality air conditioner maintenance, there’s simply no one better. Our team of certified specialists carry all of the skill, tech, and experience needed to ensure your cooling system is operating at is maximum potential, and that it will continue to do so for years to come!
Why Choose Moore Mechanical?
We have over three decades of experience working in the heating and air conditioning industry. If you combine that with our continuous training in technical and operational advances, you get the most knowledgeable heating and cooling company in Hayward!
Just as important to us as our years of experience and continuing education is our devotion to remarkable customer service. What does that mean for you?
- Thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs – We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- Fast, reliable service – We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your technician will be prompt, courteous, and treat your home with respect.
- An honest opinion – We’ll never try to pressure you into purchasing a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment, let you know what needs to be done, and offer a range of options, allowing you to pick the one that’s best for you.
- An education – We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. We’ll also show you ways you can increase your home’s energy efficiency!
- A fair price – Charges for our service are fair and reasonable every time, so you never have to worry about being overcharged.
Schedule HVAC Services in Hayward, CA
Moore Mechanical is a licensed HVAC contractor in good standing with the California state board. When you hire us for a job in your Hayward home, you can rest easy knowing that we:
- Carry general liability, worker’s compensation, and vehicle insurance
- Are bonded—this means that you are guaranteed the service we agreed to perform
- Obtain all necessary permits before we start work on your home
Hiring an unlicensed or uninsured company means that you have no legal recourse should work not be completed or should any damage occur during the project. It also means that your contractor is not likely to have the skills necessary to get the job done at the optimal level. The safety and comfort of your home is important—be sure you’re putting it in the hands of an expert you can trust!