Gas Furnace Installation, Repair, & Replacement
On average, your furnace runs over 3,000 hours each year—keeping your house warm in the winter and circulating air throughout the hot summer months. Which probably makes your furnace the hardest working appliance in your home. But eventually, all that hard work is going to take a toll on your gas furnace. So what do you do when your furnace is nearing the end of its lifespan? Give the expert heating specialists at Moore Mechanical a call!
The NATE-certified technicians at Moore Mechanical can diagnose your furnace problems, assess your needs, and help you decide on the best gas furnace for your home. Call 925-307-6479 today to schedule your East Bay furnace installation, repair, or replacement.
Gas Furnace Installation & Replacement
At Moore Mechanical, we are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, installing only the best Carrier gas furnaces in homes throughout the East Bay area.
Why Install or Replace a Gas Furnace?
- Improved efficiency. Furnaces are rated by the Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency ratio (AFUE), which is the percent of heat produced for every dollar of fuel consumed. If your furnace is 10 to 15 years old, it probably falls well below the current furnace minimum of at least 80% AFUE and wastes energy. The higher the AFUE rating, the more efficient the furnace is—meaning you will save money in heating costs.
- Cleaner emissions. Natural gas furnaces produce less carbon dioxide, make them an environmentally friendly option.
- Age. If your furnace is over 15 years old, it’s time to consider your options. A new furnace will require fewer repairs and provide more reliable comfort—making the investment now could save you money down the road!
Gas Furnace Repair
If you have a problem, we can fix it. Our NATE-certified repair technicians can promptly diagnose any furnace issues you may be experiencing. We understand how important a functioning furnace is—that’s why we offer 24-hour emergency repair service! Give Moore Mechanical a call, anytime, if your gas furnace is demonstrating any of the following signs:
- Unusual noises. When a gas furnace approaches the end of its lifespan, you may hear banging, popping, rattling, or squealing noises. If you’ve noticed any unfamiliar noises, it could be a sign you need a repair or replacement.
- Unreliable heating. Are you constantly having to raise the thermostat to reach the desire temperature in your home? Are some rooms cold while others are hot? Your furnace might not be able to properly distribute the heat throughout your home.
- Increased electric bills. Furnaces often lose their efficiency as they age—meaning your furnace may need to run longer in order to produce the same amount of heat.
If you’ve experienced any of these issues, or any other problems, with your gas furnace, call Moore Mechanical today!
Reliable Gas Furnace Installation, Repair, & Replacement with Moore Mechanical
What does NATE-certified mean? NATE (North American Technician Excellence) is the nation’s largest independent, third-party non-profit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technicians. NATE-certified technicians like the ones at Moore Mechanical are skilled professionals who have proven their industry knowledge by passing specialized NATE certification tests.
Unlike most companies, our NATE Certified technicians are trained to look at the system as a whole, not just the immediate problem. We are then able to let you know what the repairs are and offer suggestions to make your system run better and more efficiently, a benefit our customers greatly appreciate. Our trucks are well equipped to repair any brand air conditioning system you may have.
Why Choose Moore Mechanical?
With over 30 years in the HVAC business, combined with continual training in technical and operational advances, we are the leading heating and cooling company serving the East Bay—and we combine that expertise with remarkable customer service.
What does that mean for you?
- You’ll get thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs – We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service – We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your tech will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect.
- You’ll get an honest opinion – We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment and let you know what needs to be done and offer a range of options with information on each one.
- You’ll get education – We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. And we’ll show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- You won’t be overcharged – We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.
Contact us online or call Moore Mechanical at 925-307-6479 for prompt and reliable gas furnace installation, repair, or replacement in the East Bay.