Gas Furnace Service in East Bay, California
Furnace Repair, Installation & Replacement Service throughout Dublin, CA
When the winter months begin approaching, it’s time to service your gas furnace! To keep your family warm and comfortable this winter, you will want to make sure your home’s furnace is keeping up with your demands. A gas furnace is a great option for homeowners looking for a strong, reliable heating system. Whether you need a new installation, replacement of an old one, or repair and maintenance for your current unit, Moore Mechanical can provide all of your gas furnace needs!
Contact us today to learn more about the gas furnace services that we offer!
Emergency Gas Furnace Repair Services
If you are caught with an unresponsive gas furnace, you can’t always wait for a nine-to-five heating repair company to come out and look at your furnace! Moore Mechanical offers 24/7 emergency heating repair services! Call 925-307-6479 for immediate furnace service!
Gas Furnace Installation & Replacement in East Bay, CA
Is it time for a new furnace? If your furnace is over 15 years old, or if it is not producing the heat your home needs, it may be time to install a new unit. Newer gas furnaces are designed to be more energy efficient and could save you measurable amounts on your utility bills. At Moore Mechanical, we strive to deliver our customers with the highest quality products – that is why we install Carrier gas furnaces.
Gas Furnace Repair
Is your furnace in need of a repair? You may need a repair if:
- Your furnace is making unusual or loud noises
- Your furnace isn’t producing enough warm air to heat your entire home
- You have seen a significant increase in your gas bill
- You notice a leak in the unit
- You notice the distinct smell of gas coming from your furnace
Do you need repair service for your furnace in the East Bay area? Call Moore Mechanical today at 925-307-6479.
Gas Furnace Maintenance
Just like your car, your furnace also needs a tune up to continue running! Annual inspections and tune-ups are necessary to keep your furnace running in top shape. Regular maintenance on your furnace will help with:
- Better performance – Maintenance means new air filters, clean burners, a properly calibrated thermostat, and more! These upgrades will ensure that your furnace continues to efficiently warm your East Bay home.
- Lower energy bills – After a tune up, furnaces tern to be more energy efficient because they don’t have to work as hard to produce the same results. Less energy usage means lower utility bills!
- Fewer breakdowns – Regular furnace maintenance helps you avoid the cost, of a significant furnace repair down the line.
- Longer unit lifespan – Keeping your furnace running smoothly is sure to add years to its lifespan!
Benefits of Having a Gas Furnace
Did you know that 57 percent of American homes choose to use gas as their heat source? This makes gas the most common home heating fuel in the country! So why is everyone turning to gas furnaces? For starters, a natural gas furnace can supply all of the heating needs that your home has – including central heating, water heating and more. Gas furnaces are also a very economic choice because, according to the Energy Information Administration gas prices have remained the same in inflation since 2002!
You will also find that gas furnaces are quite durable, meaning they require fewer repairs. If you are looking for an environmentally friendly heating source, then a gas furnace is also great choice! Natural gas is the most efficient and cleanest fossil fuel that you can burn.
To learn more about saving energy when it comes to heating your home, check out this infographic by Energy.gov!
Moore Mechanical is a Factory Authorized Dealer for Carrier furnaces because we trust this brand to deliver homes with consistent, powerful heat. You will be glad to know that Carrier’s gas furnaces can have AFUE ratings of up to 98.5 percent. Moore Mechanical offers the following types of Carrier gas furnaces:
Infinity® Series – Carrier’s Infinity Series models boast AFUE ratings from 80 to 98.5 percent. These units are designed to run on low power, while still keeping your home perfectly comfortable. They are also incredibly quiet. The Infinity 98 Gas Furnace with Greenspeed Intelligence is the top of the line Carrier gas furnace with advanced capabilities and precisely calibrated performance levels.
Performance® Series – This series is designed to be efficient, quiet, flexible and durable. The furnaces in the Performance series provide high-quality comfort and easy operation. With AFUE ratings ranging from 80 to 92 percent, Carrier Performance gas furnaces are prized for their reliability.
Comfort® Series – Carrier’s Comfort® Series gas furnaces offer optimum performance at a manageable price point. They boast AFUE ratings of up to 85 percent.
Why Choose Moore Mechanical for Service in the East Bay
With over thirty years in the HVAC business, combined with continual training in technical and operational advances, we are one of the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay.
What benefits come with choosing Moore Mechanical for heating service?
- Thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs – We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- Fast, reliable service – We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your tech will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect.
- Honest opinions – We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. We will perform an accurate assessment and let you know what needs to be done and offer a range of options with information on each one.
- Education – We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. Let us show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency!
- Fair prices – We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.
- Experienced technicians – All of our technicians are NATE-certified!
What does NATE-certified mean? NATE (North American Technician Excellence) is the nation’s largest independent, third-party non-profit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technicians. Our employees are skilled professionals who have proven their industry knowledge by passing specialized NATE certification tests.
Call Moore Mechanical today at 925-307-6479 to schedule your gas furnace service for your Dublin, CA home!