Furnace Replacement in East Bay, CA
Is your furnace between 10 and 15 years old? Have you noticed unusual increases in your energy bills? Does your unit require maintenance more often than in previous years? If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, there’s a good chance you’re in need of a furnace replacement. Maybe you already know, and you’ve been putting off making the investment. At family-owned Moore Mechanical, we get it. There’s a lot to consider before taking the plunge, and we’re here to help! We’ve been serving East Bay home-owners just like you since 1985.
Call Moore Mechanical today at 925-307-6479. Don’t let your need for a furnace replacement become a furnace emergency!
Why Replace Your Furnace?
Maybe the reason you haven’t tied the knot to a new furnace is because you aren’t sure you see the real benefit. Here’s why you should make the decision to replace your furnace now, instead of later:
- Lower energy costs: Like we mentioned before, extremely high energy bills during the cold months may mean that your furnace has to work in overtime to keep your home at a decent temperature. Newer furnaces are not only more energy efficient than older models, but they don’t have years of use slowing them down. You may have to shell out a substantial sum to replace your furnace, but you’ll likely get the money back in no time with the amount you save in energy costs.
- Say hello to an evenly heated home: If certain rooms in your home feel much warmer or much cooler than where you have set your thermostat, it could be because of your old furnace. This isn’t an issue repair can usually fix, since it means your furnace is no longer able to properly move heat around your home. Time for a replacement!
- Say goodbye to those crazy noises: If your furnace sounds like a chorus of bangs, pops, rattles, and squeals, that’s a sign it’s near the end of its life. Replace your furnace now, and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Why Choose a Carrier Furnace?
At Moore Mechanical, we rely on Carrier appliances as our trusted brand, and we’re even a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. You can rely on them, too, because Carrier offers a range of mid-efficiency to high efficiency furnaces with AFUE ratings of up to 98.5 percent. The lower rated Comfort® series is a more affordable option for those who don’t necessarily need or want the most expensive furnace, but still want a high quality appliance. Furnaces from the Performance® and Infinity® series are higher end, meaning they have a higher price tag. However, these appliances – depending on the specific rating per device – may allow you to qualify for certain local, state, or federal utility rebates.
Why Trust Moore Mechanical with Your Furnace Replacement?
After over thirty years in the HVAC business, we’ve seen our fair share of worn-out furnaces. So we can tell you if your unit needs a replacement, or if it is simply in need of repair. With our years of experience and our continual training in technical and operational advances, we are one of the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay—and we add to that expertise with remarkable customer service.
What does that mean for you?
- You’ll get thorough and precise installation and service– We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service– We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your tech will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect, allowing you to get back to your everyday life as soon as possible.
- You’ll get an honest opinion– We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment, letting you know what needs to be done and offering a range of options with information on each one.
- You’ll get an education– We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. We’ll also show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- You won’t be overcharged – We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.