Furnace Maintenance in Dublin, CA & the East Bay
How often do you have your oil changed in your car? How often do you visit the doctor for a checkup? If your answers are about every three months and once a year, then you understand the importance of regular maintenance! Just as regularly scheduled maintenance can help keep minor issues from becoming major ones when it comes to car care or healthcare, the same idea applies to your home’s furnace. Annual inspections and tune-ups—sometime after the warm, summer months but before the cold rolls in—are essential to keep your furnace running in top shape.
If you haven’t scheduled your furnace maintenance appointment yet, now’s the time! Call family-owned Moore Mechanical at 925-307-6479 and book your appointment today in Dublin and the surrounding East Bay area.
Schedule Yearly Furnace Maintenance
We know that booking an appointment for furnace maintenance is just another thing to tack on to your already busy to-do list. But, with Moore Mechanical, it’s hassle free! And, we promise that—just like those oil changes and doctor check-ups—it’s worth the time. The benefits of furnace maintenance include:
- Better unit performance: A regular furnace maintenance appointment means a complete tune-up. New air filters, clean burners, a properly calibrated thermostat, and more will ensure that your furnace efficiently warms your home.
- Lower energy bills: A furnace running in tip-top shape is a more energy efficient unit because it doesn’t have to work as hard. And, high energy efficiency means lower bills.
- Fewer breakdowns: No one wants to deal with the stress of a furnace breakdown, especially when it happens in the middle of the coldest months of the season. Taking the time to schedule regular furnace maintenance helps you avoid the anxiety, and the cost, of a furnace repair.
- Longer unit lifespan: Keeping your furnace clean and running in optimal condition is sure to add years to its lifespan. This means you are able to save yourself the cost of replacing your furnace well before its time.
- Peace of mind: Regular furnace maintenance means regular checks for issues such as cracks in the heat exchanger, leaks in the gas line, and other problems which, when undetected, pose serious safety risks to you and your family. Take comfort in knowing that your home is safe with annual maintenance inspections.
Rely on Moore Mechanical for Your Furnace Inspection Needs
As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of making sure that your home is comfortable and safe for you and your family. Our 30 plus years in the HVAC business, combined with continual training in technical and operational advances, make us one of the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay. We ensure that all of our technicians are NATE certified (North American Technician Excellence), so you can rest easy knowing they’re the best people for the job. Trust us for your furnace maintenance needs, and see how we combine our expertise with remarkable customer service. What does that mean for you?
- You’ll get thorough and precise service and repairs– We promise outstanding quality in every job we do, no matter how big or small.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service– We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your tech will be courteous, treat your home with respect, and get the job done quickly and efficiently so you can get back to your day-to-day life.
- You’ll get an honest opinion– We will never pressure you into getting a repair or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment of your unit and let you know what needs to be done. When possible, we’ll offer a range of options with information on each one.
- You’ll get an education– We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. This includes showing you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- You won’t be overcharged – We charge what is fair and reasonable for each job, every time.
Are you ready to schedule your furnace maintenance? Great—we’re ready to help! Call Moore Mechanical now at 925-307-6479 for service in the East Bay area.