East Bay Furnace Installation
Time for a new furnace? Today’s furnaces are energy-efficient, high-performing machines with technological features that make them easy to operate—no matter the price point! When you need furnace installation in the East Bay, CA area, rely on Moore Mechanical for expert, professional service. We install Carrier furnaces exclusively because of their proven reliability and performance.
Call Moore Mechanical at 925-307-6479 for furnace installation in Dublin and the surrounding East Bay area.
Why Install a New Furnace?
Aside from complete, non-repairable system breakdown, there are other reasons why it may be time to install a new furnace.
- Is your current furnace 15 – 20 years old?A furnace installed more than 15 years ago is nearing the end of its lifespan. A new furnace will be more efficient, easier to operate, and will provide more reliable comfort.
- Have your energy bills been spiking for no obvious reason?An older furnace will only get less efficient as it ages.
- Is your furnace repair estimate $500 or more?That’s a lot! In most cases, you are better off replacing your furnace with a new model when the repair estimate is this high.
If you’re not sure if your furnace should be repaired or replaced, call Moore Mechanical at 925-307-6479.
What Kind of Furnace Should You Install?
Carrier’s gas furnaces provide even warmth, energy efficiency, and superior home comfort. And they are available in a range of models with various available features to meet the needs and budget of any household.
Carrier Gas Furnaces
Carrier’s gas furnaces can have AFUE ratings of up to 98.5 percent.
- Infinity® Series – Carrier’s Infinity Series models boast AFUE ratings from 80 to 98.5 percent. These units are designed to run on low power the majority of the time while still keeping your home perfectly comfortable. They are also incredibly quiet. The Infinity 98 Gas Furnace with Greenspeed Intelligence is the top of the line Carrier gas furnace with advanced capabilities and precisely calibrated performance levels.
- Performance® Series – Efficient, quiet, flexible and durable, the furnaces in the Performance series provide high-performance comfort and easy operation. With AFUE ratings ranging from 80 to 92 percent, Carrier Performance gas furnaces are prized for their reliability.
- Comfort® Series – Carrier’s Comfort series gas furnaces offer optimum performance at a manageable price point. They boast AFUE ratings of up to 85 percent.
What’s the Difference Between Mid-Efficiency and High-Efficiency Furnaces?
Any brand-new furnace is going to be more energy efficient than one installed even 5-10 years ago. But there is a range of efficiency levels among furnaces. “Mid-efficiency” furnaces have AFUE ratings of 80 to 89 percent. “High-efficiency” furnaces’ AFUE ratings span from 90 to 97 percent. These high-efficiency models will save you more money on energy costs over the long term and may qualify you to take advantage of local, state, and sometimes even federal utility rebates.
Why Choose Moore Mechanical for Furnace Installation?
With our thirty-plus years in the HVAC business, combined with continual training in technical and operational advances, we are one of the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay—and we combine that expertise with remarkable customer service.
What does that mean for you?
- You’ll get thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs – We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service – We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your tech will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect.
- You’ll get an honest opinion – We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment and let you know what needs to be done and offer a range of options with information on each one.
- You’ll get education – We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. And we’ll show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- You won’t be overcharged – We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.
Our Techs are NATE-Certified
What does NATE-certified mean? NATE (North American Technician Excellence) is the nation’s largest independent, third-party non-profit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technicians. NATE-certified technicians like the ones at Moore Mechanical are skilled professionals who have proven their industry knowledge by passing specialized NATE certification tests.
Our NATE Certified technicians are trained to look at the system as a whole, not just the immediate problem. We are then able to let you know what the repairs are and offer suggestions to make your system run better and more efficiently.
Call Moore Mechanical today at 925-307-6479 for furnace installation in the East Bay.