Learn How Your Home Can Be More Comfortable by Being More Energy-Friendly
What if your home could be more comfortable, more energy efficient and save you money? Would you make the upgrade? Would you know how to begin?
Sometimes it can be hard to decide where to start. Is your upgrade a small project or a major remodel? Should you use different products and approaches depending on the scale of your upgrade? If so, which ones?
On Wednesday, March 23 6:30pm – 8pm at Dublin’s City Hall (100 Civic Plaza), experts from StopWaste, the City of Dublin, and Moore Mechanical will lead a free workshop to help you make the best, most cost-effective choices for your green home improvement. Sign up for the Dublin Green Home Workshop at DublinEnergy.eventbrite.com and come ready to learn and discuss:
- How a more energy-efficient home can benefit your day-to-day activities
- How to evaluate opportunities for and prioritize your energy efficiency improvements
- How to select a contractor and what questions to ask
- How to use Home Energy Score –a quick report on your home’s energy performance
- How to identify state and local incentives for energy improvements – up to $6,500
Refreshments will be provided. All participants will receive an LED and tote bag.