Ductless Heat Pump Repair in Dublin, CA & the East Bay
When your heating system lets you down, rely on Moore Mechanical for prompt, expert repair. We have been providing heating repair in the East Bay area since 1985. We repair ductless heat pumps of all makes and models. Our NATE-certified technicians will arrive on time, diagnose the problem, and determine the appropriate repair to get your heat pump back in working order.
In addition to our standard services, we also provide 24/7 emergency ductless heating repair to homes in the East Bay area.
If you’re having difficulties with your ductless heat pump in the East Bay, CA area, call Moore Mechanical at 925-307-6479 or contact us online to schedule.
Our Heating Repair Services in Dublin & Surrounding Areas
The NATE-certified technicians at Moore Mechanical can repair ductless heat pumps. No matter the age or condition of your heat pump, we can identify what’s causing the problem and decide on the most effective and cost-efficient way of resolving it.
When you first notice that your heat pump is malfunctioning, we recommend that you first check the circuit breaker. Prior to calling for heat pump repair, flip the circuit going to the heating unit off and on. A fix may be as simple as that. If that doesn’t work, contact us for ductless heat pump repair.
If the circuit breaker doesn’t seem to be causing your heat pump problem, it’s time to contact us!
Our Heating Repair Process
Moore Mechanical values your time, so we work to make our repair process as easy as possible. Our repair process for ductless heat pumps goes as follows:
- Schedule the best time possible to fit your schedule (morning or afternoon). Early morning, late evening and Saturday appointments are available upon request.
- Upon arrival, our friendly NATE-certified technician will discuss the issues you are experiencing and explain the steps they will take to diagnose the problem.
- Once the problem is discovered, our technician will discuss your repair options and costs for those repairs. Remember…all repairs are guaranteed for a full year!
- In the event that your system needs a more extensive repair, our technicians are ready to provide you with a written repair quote or discuss equipment replacement options.
Ductless Heat Pump Repair Warning Signs
Some common issues that should serve as a warning sign that you may need heating repair services include:
- Heat pump coils are frozen
- Heat pump won’t turn on
- Thermostat malfunctioning
- Loud noises coming from heat pump
- Heat pump is blowing cold air
Don’t sacrifice your home’s comfort, call an HVAC company with years of experience for heating repair services you deserve! Dial 925-307-6479 or contact us online today!
Why Choose Moore Mechanical for Heat Pump Repair?
With our thirty-plus years in the HVAC business, combined with continual training in technical and operational advances, we are one of the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay—and we combine that expertise with remarkable customer service.
What does that mean for you?
- You’ll get thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs – We believe in providing outstanding quality in everything we do.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service – Service is our number one priority, and we know it’s yours too. Your Moore Mechanical tech will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect.
- You’ll get an honest opinion – We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. When we perform an accurate assessment, we’ll let you know what needs to be done and offer a range of solutions with information on each one.
- You’ll get information – We want you to understand what’s going on with your heat pump and the best way to fix it or improve it. Plus, we’ll show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- You won’t be overcharged – We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.
Contact Moore Mechanical today at 925-307-6479 for quality ductless heat pump repair services in the East Bay area.