Careers at Moore Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning
Do you have what it takes to join a growing home service team in Dublin California? Looking to take your career in the trade industry to the next level?
Apply now—call or send your resume to email@example.com!
HVAC Career Opportunities with Moore Mechanical
Moore Mechanical is continually seeking talented, hardworking, passionate individuals who are ready to join our team of HVAC specialists. Given our extensive history serving the East Bay community, you can rest assured that you are joining a reliable, trustworthy company. With over 30 years in the business, our company has demonstrated our dedication to growth and quality customer service.
We are offering entry level and journeyman level positions to individuals who are eager to join a rapidly growing company. We value our customers and employees by serving everyone with honesty and integrity. We offer a first-class salary and superior benefits. Moore Mechanical encourages career progression by offering training and continuing education opportunities.
- Full-time / non-exempt positions at 40 hours per week
- Regularly scheduled Monday – Friday and occasional Saturdays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Training and continuing education opportunities
- Retirement Plan: You will be eligible to participate in Moore Mechanical’s 401(k)
- Health Benefits: Moore Mechanical provides basic medical insurance for full-time employees. Dependents and/or dental and vision coverage may be added at the employee’s expense
- A Minimum of 1 Year Apprentice Experience
- Strong Communication and People Skills
- Valid Driver’s License and clear DMV report
- Drug Test and Background Check
- Background check