For all of your heating and cooling needs in the Castro Valley area, call Moore Mechanical. We are a family-owned company with more than three decades of experience bringing the ultimate in-home comfort to Castro Valley’s families.
Call 925-307-6479 or contact us online today to learn more about us or schedule HVAC service in Castro Valley, CA.
HVAC Services in Castro Valley, CA
In addition to comprehensive heating, cooling, and indoor air quality service—installation, repair, and maintenance—we offer a wealth of other services to make your Castro Valley home safer and more comfortable:
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Ductwork installation, sealing, and repairs
- Water heaters (tankless and tank style)
- Wall insulation
- Attic insulation
- Whole house ventilation systems
- Indoor air quality and filtration systems
- Wine cooling systems
- Crawl space ventilation
- Whole house energy assessments
- Duct cleaning
- Dryer vent cleaning
We are proud to serve our friends and neighbors in the 94568 area. We want you to come home to comfort—whether you’re returning with a basketful of fresh produce from the farmers market in Emerald Glen Park or resting after a hike on the Martin Canyon Creek Trail.
When you need home services in Castro Valley, call 925-307-6479 or contact Moore Mechanical online! Stop searching for “HVAC contractors near me” and receive fast, quality service from our licensed technicians.
Choose Moore Mechanical for Heating & Cooling Services in Castro Valley
With our 30+ years in the HVAC business, combined with continual training in technical and operational advances, we are one of the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay—and we combine that expertise with remarkable customer service.
What does that mean for you?
- You’ll get a thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs – We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service – We know that your time is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your tech will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect.
- You’ll get an honest opinion – We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment and let you know what needs to be done and offer a range of options with information on each one.
- You’ll get an education – We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. And we’ll show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- You won’t be overcharged – We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.
Don’t Take the Risk—Hire a Licensed, Bonded & Insured Company
Moore Mechanical is a licensed contractor in good standing with the California state board. When you hire us, you can be sure that we:
- Carry general liability, workers’ compensation, and vehicle insurance
- Are bonded—this means that you are guaranteed the service we agreed to perform
- Obtain all necessary permits before we start work on your home
Hiring an unlicensed or uninsured company means that you have no legal recourse should work not be completed or should any damage occur during the project. It also means that your contractor is likely unskilled and fly-by-night!
Give us a call at 925-307-6479 or contact us online to schedule your heating or cooling service in Castro Valley!