When it comes to your heating and cooling needs in the Castro Valley, CA area, call Moore Mechanical! We have been serving Castro Valley families for more than three decades as a family-owned company. We bring the ultimate home comfort to Castro Valley families and the surrounding areas!
For more information about us or our services, contact us by calling 925-307-6479 or online for your Castro Valley, CA heating and cooling needs!
HVAC Services in Castro Valley, CA
With our variety of services, we can help make your home safer and more comfortable. Along with comprehensive heating, cooling, and indoor air services, we also have installation, repair, and maintenance to ensure that your system is working at its best for you! Our services include:
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Ductwork installation, sealing, and repairs
- Water heaters (tankless and tank-style)
- Wall insulation
- Attic insulation
- Whole-house ventilation systems
- Indoor air quality and filtration systems
- Wine cooling systems
- Crawl space ventilation
- Whole-house energy assessments
- Dryer vent cleaning
We are the family-owned company that has been serving our friends and neighbors in Castro Valley for over 30 years! We want to come home to comfort, whether it’s from a long day at the office or a relaxing vacation.
When you need home services in Castro Valley, contact Moore Mechanical either at 925-307-6479 or online!
Choose Moore Mechanical for Heating & Cooling Services in Castro Valley
With over 30 years of experience in the HVAC business, we combine continual training in technical and operational advances to make ourselves the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay. With our combined expertise and remarkable team members, we have the best customer service around.
What does that mean for you?
- You’ll get a thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs – We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service – We know that your time is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your tech will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect.
- You’ll get an honest opinion – We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment and let you know what needs to be done and offer a range of options with information on each one.
- You’ll get an education – We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. And we’ll show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- You won’t be overcharged. We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.
Don’t Take the Risk—Hire a Licensed, Bonded & Insured Company!
Moore Mechanical is a licensed contractor in good standing with the California state board. When you hire us, you can be sure that we:
- Carry general liability, worker’s compensation, and vehicle insurance
- Are bonded—this means that you are guaranteed the service we agreed to perform
- Obtain all necessary permits before we start work on your home
Hiring an unlicensed or uninsured company means that you have no legal recourse should work not be completed or should any damage occur during the project. It also means that your contractor is likely unskilled and fly-by-night!
For more information about how Moore Mechanical can help your Castro Valley, CA home, contact us today at 925-307-6479 or online!