You probably know that it’s necessary to get annual or bi-annual maintenance for your air conditioner. Routine maintenance checks assure quirks are squashed before they become full-blown problems, which can save you lots of time and money this summer. But did you know that an AC maintenance plan (also known as a Preventative Maintenance Plan) is your best bet to keep your AC running as long as possible? Even if you’ve never experienced any problems with your AC unit, you still need to get a tune-up every now and then.
Why should you invest in a long term plan for an air conditioner that hasn’t had any problems? Well, to look at it simply, you want it for the same reason you get your car checked after a certain amount of mileage. Preventative maintenance is the number one way to ensure optimal performance and prolonged lifespan. Additionally, there are some other benefits to consider as well!
The Benefits Of Investing in an AC Maintenance Plan
So what does a preventative maintenance plan actually bring to your air conditioner? Well:
- Longer lifespan. Depending on the type of air conditioner you have, you can expect anywhere from 12 to 16 years of good service from your system. If, that is, the system is maintained routinely. Without consistent care, you could be looking at half of that lifespan, or even less if you’re unlucky.
- Improved energy efficiency. Your air conditioner works better when it’s in tip-top condition. That means it runs better and is more energy-efficient.
- Lower repair costs. Think about this – a replacement part most likely costs more that what it would have for maintenance. AC repair bills can stack up, especially if you only call us for emergencies. That’s like only going to the doctor after you’ve had a heart attack!
- Professional priority. Want to have priority service? With our maintenance plan, you will! With a plan in place, we can ensure our consumers are getting our absolute best service possible, and in the event of a malfunction or repair issue, we know what needs done, and when to do it.
- Familiarity. This works two ways. One: You know who is working on your system when, and can get acquainted with your HVAC professionals. For us, it means we’re familiar with our patrons, and familiar with the exact needs of their system. This makes repair and maintenance faster, easier and stress free!
Get Your Air Conditioning Maintenance Plan In Dublin, CA
At Moore Mechanical, we want our air conditioning clients to receive the absolute best possible service, products and expertise in the industry. We strive to always bring you the best, and our certified experts are ready to deliver! If you’d like to learn more about our preventative maintenance plan, or are ready to set an appointment, contact us today!
Want to learn more tips, tricks and ideas about your air conditioning system? Keep an eye on our blog!