You likely understand the importance of annual or bi-annual maintenance for your HVAC system. Proper maintenance assures problematic situations are handled before they can become a larger issue, and helps to ensure energy efficiency. But did you know that an HVAC maintenance plan (also referred to as a Preventative Maintenance Plan) is your best bet for a healthy, low-cost and long lived HVAC system?
You might be asking yourself why you would want to take advantage of a long term plan for what is, by all standards, a perfectly healthy heating system. Well, to look at it simply, you want this for the same reason you want a check up at your personal healthcare provider. Preventative maintenance is the number one way to ensure optimal performance and prolonged lifespan. Additionally, there are some other perks to consider as well!
The Benefits of an HVAC Maintenance Plan
So what does a preventative maintenance plan actually bring to your East Bay, CA home? Well:
- Extended lifespan of your HVAC system. Generally speaking, you can anticipate anywhere from fifteen to twenty years of good service from your system. If, that is, the system is maintained properly. Without consistent professional care, you could be looking at half of that lifespan, or even less if you’re unlucky.
- Improved consistency and energy-efficiency. The efficiency of your unit impacts your comfort level, both in the home, and in your bank account! Regular maintenance optimizes efficiency, ensuring you get no uneven heating and cooling, and no sudden price hikes.
- Reduced or eliminated repair costs. No one wants to deal with a repair bill; particularly if it could have been avoided! Regular maintenance allows us to spot early signs of disrepair, avoiding a costly breakdown or part replacement.
- Professional priority. As a business, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and peerless quality. With a plan in place, we can ensure our consumers are getting our absolute best service possible, and in the event of a malfunction or repair issue, we know what needs done, and when to do it.
- Familiarity. This works two ways. One: You know who is working on your system when, and can get acquainted with your HVAC professionals. For us, it means we’re familiar with our patrons, and familiar with the exact needs of their system. This makes repair and maintenance faster, easier and stress free!
An Exceptional HVAC Maintenance Plan in Dublin, CA
At Moore Mechanical, we want our consumers to receive the absolute best possible service, products and expertise in the industry. We strive to always bring you the best, and our certified experts are ready to deliver! If you’d like to learn more about our preventative maintenance plan, or are ready to set an appointment, contact us today!
Want to learn more tips, tricks and ideas about your home HVAC system? Keep an eye on our blog!