Our team of professionals specializes in providing a full range of HVAC services in Alameda, CA. For over 30 years, we have delivered exceptional service to homeowners in the area that includes maintenance, repair, and installation on all home comfort systems. All of our comfort professionals are NATE-certified, offering you the best in workmanship and HVAC knowledge.
Moore Mechanical can help you with all of your home comfort needs. If you need HVAC services in Alameda, contact us today at 925-307-6479!
In addition to comprehensive heating, cooling, and indoor air quality service—installation, repair, and maintenance—we offer a wealth of other HVAC services In Alameda to make your home safer and more comfortable:
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Ductwork installation, sealing and repairs
- Zone systems
- Water heaters (tankless and tank style)
- Wall insulation
- Attic insulation
- Whole house ventilation systems
- Indoor air quality and filtration systems
- Wine cooling systems
- Crawl space ventilation
- Whole house energy assessments
- Duct cleaning
- Dryer vent cleaning
We are proud to serve our friends and neighbors in Alameda! We want you to come home to comfort—whether you’re returning from a long day at work or one of Alameda’s Saturday morning community walks.
Call 925-307-6479 or contact us online to find out more about our HVAC services in Alameda, CA!
Why Choose Moore Mechanical?
With our 30-plus years in the HVAC business, combined with continual training in technical and operational advances, we are one of the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay—and we combine that expertise with remarkable customer service.
What does that mean for you?
- You’ll get thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs – We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service – We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your tech will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect.
- You’ll get an honest opinion – We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment and let you know what needs to be done and offer a range of options with information on each one.
- You’ll get education – We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. And we’ll show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- You won’t be overcharged. We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.
Don’t Take the Risk—Hire a Licensed, Bonded & Insured Company
Moore Mechanical is a licensed contractor in good standing with the California state board. When you hire us, you can be sure that we:
- Carry general liability, worker’s compensation, and vehicle insurance
- Are bonded—this means that you are guaranteed the service we agreed to perform
- Obtain all necessary permits before we start work on your home
Hiring an unlicensed or uninsured company means that you have no legal recourse should work not be completed or should any damage occur during the project. It also means that your contractor is likely unskilled and fly-by-night!
Don’t settle for mediocre service. Contact Moore Mechanical for the best HVAC services in Alameda, CA!