When you need dehumidifier installation services in the Dublin area, you need professionals that are dedicated to bringing you the absolute best. The best products, knowledge and expertise are the milestones of our business here at Moore Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning! We would love nothing more than to ensure you get the service you and your home deserve!
Do you need a dehumidifier? If your home:
- Is frequently sticky and hot
- Has low air quality
- Exhibits signs of too much moisture like mold
- Has a musty, wet odor
You probably need to install a dehumidifier!
A whole home dehumidifier installation might be just the solution you’ve been looking for to improve the comfort and air quality in your home. For service that is quick, effective and second to none, contact Moore Mechanical in CA!
The Importance of Controlled Humidity Levels
The humidity level of your home can be a fickle thing (especially here in CA, where moisture can become unbearable!). You’re aiming at maintaining somewhere between 30 to 50 percent humidity levels at all times (30%-50%). Any lower, and you risk allergies, static, dry skin and even nosebleeds. But high humidity comes with health and comfort risks as well! Higher than a 50 percent humidity level can bring higher risks of illness, discomfort, reduced heating and cooling efficiency and more!
Risks of Excessive Humidity
Why do you want to avoid high humidity levels in your home? Well…
- Increased risk of mold and mildew. Mold thrives in warm, moist areas. It carries huge risks, some to your health, but more importantly it carries much larger risks for your structure. Mold can cause serious, long term structural harm by promoting rot, weakening supports and walls, and by eating away at expensive wall treatments.
- Water damage. Unsightly and destructive water spots are one of the most common signs of excessive humidity in a home. These are unattractive, and can cause you a lot of trouble to repair, as they promote weak structural soundness.
- Stuffy air. Air with a high humidity level is uncomfortable. It sticks to the skin, on your walls, your floors and even the furniture! this can make your home nearly unbearable, and high humidity can drastically reduce the effectiveness of your comfort control, whether heating or cooling.
- Increased allergens. Just like dry air, moist air can irritate allergies greatly. Moist air is laden with spores, and mold inparticular, and carries dust in massive quantities.
- Musty, unpleasant odors. No one likes a lingering stench in the home, and high humidity levels can do just that!
Why Choose Moore Mechanical for Your Dehumidifier Installation?
With our thirty-plus years in the HVAC business, combined with continual training in technical and operational advances, we boast the most knowledgeable heating and cooling specialists in the East Bay. With Moore Mechanical:
- You’ll get thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs – We guarantee outstanding quality in every job we do.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service – We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us.
- You’ll always be informed – We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. And we’ll show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency!
- You’ll always get fair pricing – Honesty and full transparency are important for good business. We want to be known as trustworthy, reliable professionals!
Seek Dehumidifier Installation With Moore Mechanical
A whole home dehumidifier installation can alleviate all of your comfort, efficiency and safety needs! Moore Mechanical offers the best service in Dublin bar none, and our professionals boast all of the knowledge, experience and superior technology needed to ensure your installation is absolutely perfect! Ready to get started? Contact us today!