Wine Cooling Systems
Let’s Discuss Your Commercial Comfort Needs
Give us a call at 925-307-6479 or…
Wine Cooling System Installation
If you’re a wine connoisseur or in the business of viniculture, you know how important perfect temperatures are to creating and storing wine. Finding a commercial cooling system that keeps temperatures at exactly the right point is vital to the success of your business, so don’t just trust any mechanical HVAC company in Dublin, CA to install your HVAC system. Moore Mechanical has the experience and technical expertise to install a flawless wine cooling system.
Wine cooling systems are the perfect way to keep your wine at the right temperature. It also helps keep your wine collection organized so that you can easily find that bottle you are looking for.
Wine Cooling Systems for Vinters
A wine cooling system should be the biggest part of your wine collection. These systems can do a lot for each bottle of wine you collect. Here are some reasons you might want choose Moore Mechanical to install in a wine cooling system;
- Impeccable installations keep wine at the perfect temperature
- Consistent temperatures with flawless ductwork
- Different types of wine cooling systems ensure the perfect temperature for your individual needs
- Central cooling systems allow you to design your wine chiller how you want
A wine cooling system should be in every vinter’s building, adding value to your collection and maturing your wine gracefully.
Installing a Wine Cooling System in Dublin, CA
There are many different types of wine cooling systems and each of them having a different installation method.
- Ducted cooling systems – If you don’t want a full unit in your wine cellar a ducted system uses your building’s ductwork to bring cool air in and pump the warm air out.
- Split cooling systems – These systems use an evaporator to control the temperature. They are quieter and have less vibration than other systems in the same price range.
- Through-the-wall cooling systems – If you don’t have ductwork in your wine cellar a through-the-wall system is a self-contained system that needs a large space to vent into.
No matter what type of wine cooling systems you install, it is important to hire an expert. Contact the team at Moore Mechanical today, we can help you keep your wine at the perfect temperature.
Moore Mechanical Wine Cooling Systems
Moore Mechanical has been working throughout the Dublin CA area since 1985. We work hard to improve and maintain our reputation for excellent customer service and workmanship. We offer reliable service that is also affordable.
If you would like to learn more about installing wine cooling systems in your home, contact the team at Moore Mechanical today!
Moore Mechanical can perform annual or semi-annual maintenances on your heating and cooling system(s). After signing up for a maintenance contract with, you will be contacted by a staff member to schedule your maintenances as needed.
Give us a call at 925-307-6479 or...
Maintaining Your Air Conditioner
An air conditioner requires regular maintenance for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service. Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in the air conditioners performance while energy use steadily increases. In some circumstances, some manufacturers will even void equipment warranties if they are not regularly maintained by a professional. Call Moore Mechanical today to schedule your 18 point precision tune up.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Procedure
- Calibrate Thermostat
- Clean existing filter or replace with 1″ standard filter
- Monitor volts/amps on fan motor
- Lubricate and inspect bearing for wear
- Clean indoor coil if accessible
- Flush/treat condensate drain with anti-algae
- Inspect condenser coil
- Monitor operation pressures of refrigerant
- Inspect safety devices for proper operation
- Inspect disconnect box for proper rating and installation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Test/Inspect contractors for burned and/or pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Test and inspect capacitors
- Inspect fan blades
- Clean condenser coil/ remove debris
- Inspect duct work at furnace location
- Monitor compressor for proper amperage, volt drawn and wiring connections
Tips to Maintain Your Commercial AC
Air Conditioner Filters
The most important maintenance task that will ensure the efficiency of your air conditioner is to routinely replace or clean its filters. Clogged, dirty filters block normal air flow and can reduce your systems efficiency significantly. With normal air flow obstructed, air that bypasses the filter may carry dirt directly into the evaporator coil and impair the coils heat absorbing capacity. Keeping the filter clean can also lower your air conditioners energy consumption by 5%–15%. We recommend that you clean or replace your air conditioning systems filter(s) every month or two during the peak season. Filters may need more frequent attention if the air conditioner is in constant use, subjected to dusty conditions or you have pets in the house.
Air Conditioner Coils
The air conditioners evaporator coil and condenser coil collect dirt over their months and years of service. A clean filter prevents the evaporator coil from soiling quickly. In time, however, the evaporator coil will still collect dirt. This dirt reduces air flow and insulates the coil, reducing its ability to absorb heat. Outdoor condenser coils can also become very dirty if the outdoor environment is dusty or if there is foliage nearby.
Clogged drain channels prevent a unit from reducing humidity, and the resulting excess moisture may discolor walls or carpet. Drains should be checked and cleaned as needed.
Preparing for Winter
Covering the outdoor unit of a central air conditioner will protect the unit from winter weather and debris. Moore Mechanical can get a cover for your air conditioner if desired.