Welcome to Moore Mechanical
A Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
Let’s Discuss Your Home Comfort NeedsGive us a call at 925-307-6479 or…
next dryer vent cleaning!
- Increase Dryer Efficiency
- Decrease Drying Time
- Prevents Potential Fire Hazards
Heating & Air Conditioning Services in Walnut Creek, CA
Are you in search of a trustworthy company to help with your heating and air conditioning needs? The search is over! Moore Mechanical is a family-owned company with over 30 years of experience bringing keeping the homes of Walnut Creek’s families safe and comfortable. We believe in providing honest assessments to our customers, and we take the time to make sure you understand the service you’re getting, whether it’s repair, installation, or maintenance. To us, you’re one of the family!
You can stop looking for a heating and air conditioning company! Contact Moore Mechanical online, or call us at 925-307-6479 today.
Services We Provide
Moore Mechanical is proud to offer comprehensive heating, cooling, and indoor air quality services, including installation, repair, and general maintenance. We’re happy to say that we also provide a wealth of other products and services that can make your Walnut Creek home safer and more comfortable:
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Ductwork installation, sealing and repairs
- Zone systems
- Water heaters (tankless and tank style)
- Wall insulation
- Attic insulation
- Whole house ventilation systems
- Indoor air quality and filtration systems
- Wine cooling systems
- Crawl space ventilation
- Whole house energy assessments
- Duct cleaning
- Dryer vent cleaning
Give us a call at 925-307-6479 to find out more about the home comfort services we offer! We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Why Choose Moore Mechanical for HVAC Service in Walnut Creek?
We’ve been a part of the heating and air conditioning industry since 1985. If you combine our years of experience with our continuous training in technical and operational advances, you get the most knowledgeable heating and cooling company in Walnut Creek!
Just as important to us as our decades of experience and continuing education is our commitment to remarkable customer service. What does that mean for you?
- Thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs – We promise top quality in every job we do.
- Fast, reliable service – Service is just as important to us as it is to you. In fact, it’s our number one priority. Your technician will be prompt, courteous, and treat your home with respect.
- An honest opinion – We’ll never try to convince you to spend money on a service or installation you don’t need. Instead, we’ll perform an accurate assessment, let you know what needs to be done, and offer a range of options. This way, you can pick the plan that’s the most comfortable for you.
- An education – We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it, so we take the time to explain it all. We’ll also show you ways you can increase your home’s energy efficiency!
- A fair price – You’ll never be overcharged for a repair, installation, or service. Our charges are fair and reasonable for every job.
Rely on a Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Company!
Moore Mechanical is a licensed contractor in good standing with the California state board. When you hire us for a job in your Walnut Creek home, you can be confident in our work because we:
- Carry general liability, worker’s compensation, and vehicle insurance
- Are bonded—this means that you are guaranteed the service we agreed to perform
- Obtain all necessary permits before we start work on your home
Hiring an unlicensed or uninsured company means that you have no legal recourse if the work is not completed or if any damages occur during the project. It also means that your contractor is not likely to have the skills necessary to provide you with safe, reliable service. The safety and comfort of your home is important—be sure you’re putting it in the hands of an expert you can trust!
Call Moore Mechanical at 925-307-6479 or contact us online today! We’re looking forward to working with you.
They have integrity. They didn’t try to sell me what I didn’t need.Madison M.
Called, made an appointment, they showed up, were professional and did their thing to make sure the heating/air unit was running the way it should; that’s how easy it is working with Moore Mechanical. These guys and gals are THE BEST!Joe G.
They are a very reputable and very fair company. The people who I interacted with, who are the actual mechanics, were excellent. They are exceptional!Bob S.