Welcome to Moore Mechanical
A Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
Let’s Discuss Your Home Comfort NeedsGive us a call at 925-307-6479 or…
next dryer vent cleaning!
- Increase Dryer Efficiency
- Decrease Drying Time
- Prevents Potential Fire Hazards
Heating & Air Conditioning Services in Hayward, CA
Are you looking for a trustworthy company to help with all of your heating and air conditioning needs? You can count on Moore Mechanical! We’re a family-owned company with over 30 years of experience bringing the ultimate in home comfort to Hayward’s families. We believe in providing honest assessments to our customers, and we take the time to make sure you understand the service you’re getting, whether it’s repair, installation, or maintenance.
End your search for a heating and air conditioning company! Contact us online, or call Moore Mechanical at 925-307-6479 today.
Services We Provide
Moore Mechanical offers all of your comprehensive heating, cooling, and indoor air quality services, including installation, repair, and general maintenance. Additionally, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide a wealth of other products and services that can make your Hayward home safer and more comfortable:
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Ductwork installation, sealing and repairs
- Zone systems
- Water heaters (tankless and tank style)
- Wall insulation
- Attic insulation
- Whole house ventilation systems
- Indoor air quality and filtration systems
- Wine cooling systems
- Crawl space ventilation
- Whole house energy assessments
- Duct cleaning
- Dryer vent cleaning
Curious to see if we provide a service you don’t see on this list? Give us a call at 925-307-6479 to find out more about the home comfort services we offer.
Why Choose Moore Mechanical for HVAC Service in Hayward?
We have over three decades of experience working in the heating and air conditioning industry. If you combine that with our continuous training in technical and operational advances, you get the most knowledgeable heating and cooling company in Hayward!
Just as important to us as our years of experience and continuing education is our devotion to remarkable customer service. What does that mean for you?
- Thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs – We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- Fast, reliable service – We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your technician will be prompt, courteous, and treat your home with respect.
- An honest opinion – We’ll never try to pressure you into purchasing a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment, let you know what needs to be done, and offer a range of options, allowing you to pick the one that’s best for you.
- An education – We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. We’ll also show you ways you can increase your home’s energy efficiency!
- A fair price – Charges for our service are fair and reasonable every time, so you never have to worry about being overcharged.
Rely on a Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Company!
Moore Mechanical is a licensed contractor in good standing with the California state board. When you hire us for a job in your Hayward home, you can rest easy knowing that we:
- Carry general liability, worker’s compensation, and vehicle insurance
- Are bonded—this means that you are guaranteed the service we agreed to perform
- Obtain all necessary permits before we start work on your home
Hiring an unlicensed or uninsured company means that you have no legal recourse should work not be completed or should any damage occur during the project. It also means that your contractor is not likely to have the skills necessary to get the job done at the optimal level. The safety and comfort of your home is important—be sure you’re putting it in the hands of an expert you can trust!
Call Moore Mechanical at 925-307-6479 or contact us online today! We’re looking forward to working with you.
They have integrity. They didn’t try to sell me what I didn’t need.Madison M.
Called, made an appointment, they showed up, were professional and did their thing to make sure the heating/air unit was running the way it should; that’s how easy it is working with Moore Mechanical. These guys and gals are THE BEST!Joe G.
They are a very reputable and very fair company. The people who I interacted with, who are the actual mechanics, were excellent. They are exceptional!Bob S.