East Bay Furnace Repair
Let’s Discuss Your Home Comfort NeedsGive us a call at 925-307-6479 or…
next dryer vent cleaning!
- Increase Dryer Efficiency
- Decrease Drying Time
- Prevents Potential Fire Hazards
Furnace Repair in the East Bay, CA Area
When you need furnace repair in East Bay, California, count on the family-owned company that’s been keeping East Bay homes comfortable since 1985: Moore Mechanical. We provide prompt, reliable furnace repair and service.
Call Moore Mechanical at 925-307-6479 for East Bay furnace repair. We also offer 24-hour emergency repair service.
Most Common Furnace Repair Issues
Our NATE-certified furnace repair techs can diagnose any furnace problem. You get the benefit of our training and experience! We repair gas, electric, and propane furnaces. Here are some of the furnace repair problems we see most often:
- Furnace won’t start – If your furnace won’t kick on, first check your thermostat. Is it set correctly? If it is, but the furnace still isn’t operating, the issue may be caused by:
- A malfunctioning pilot light
- A tripped or broken circuit breaker
- Blocked gas or propane flow
- Furnace isn’t warming up like it should – Again, check the thermostat first. If it seems to be okay, the problem may be:
- Leaky ductwork
- The furnace filter needs to be changed
- Unbalanced airflow through your home
- Furnace is making unusual noises – Loud, unfamiliar noises always mean trouble. Is your furnace:
- Making a loud racket when it turns on?This can indicate a defective inducer motor, dirty condenser, or delayed ignition. But sometimes it can mean that your furnace has a cracked heat exchanger. A cracked heat exchanger can cause a serious carbon monoxide risk. Call Moore Mechanical ASAP if this is happening.
- Rumbling during operation?This is usually a sign of dripping or burning oil. This is another carbon monoxide hazard.
- Buzzing, creaking, or screeching?This usually means that a broken or loosened part is spinning around in your furnace.
Furnace Safety and Carbon Monoxide
When a furnace is properly cleaned and maintained, it poses little risk of releasing unsafe levels of carbon monoxide. However, nearly every furnace is capable of emitting this deadly gas. To keep your family safe, we highly recommend that you install a carbon monoxide detector and alarm in your home. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these carbon monoxide safety measures. If you ever have a question about carbon monoxide, please call us.
Our Furnace Repair Process
- Schedule the best time possible to fit your schedule (morning or afternoon). Early morning, late evening and Saturday appointments are available upon request.
- Upon arrival, our friendly NATE Certified technician will discuss the problems you are experiencing and explain the steps he will take to diagnose the problem.
- Once the problem is discovered, our technician will discuss your repair options and costs for those repairs. Remember, all repairs are guaranteed to stay repaired for a full year!
- In the event that your system needs a more extensive repair, our technicians are ready to provide you with a written repair quote or discuss equipment replacement options.
Our Techs are NATE-Certified
What does NATE-certified mean? NATE (North American Technician Excellence) is the nation’s largest independent, third-party non-profit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technicians. NATE-certified technicians like the ones at Moore Mechanical are skilled professionals who have proven their industry knowledge by passing specialized NATE certification tests.
Unlike most companies, our NATE Certified technicians are trained to look at the system as a whole, not just the immediate problem. We are then able to let you know what the repairs are and offer suggestions to make your system run better and more efficiently, a benefit our customers greatly appreciate. Our trucks are well equipped to repair any brand air conditioning system you may have.
And the best part is: all repairs are guaranteed in writing to stay repaired for a full year!
Why Choose Moore Mechanical for Furnace Repair?
With our thirty-plus years in the HVAC business, combined with continual training in technical and operational advances, we are one of the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay—and we combine that expertise with remarkable customer service.
What does that mean for you?
- You’ll get thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs– We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service– We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your tech will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect.
- You’ll get an honest opinion– We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment and let you know what needs to be done and offer a range of options with information on each one.
- You’ll get education– We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. And we’ll show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- You won’t be overcharged – We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.
Call Moore Mechanical today at 925-307-6479 for furnace repair in the East Bay.
Moore Mechanical can perform annual or semi-annual maintenances on your heating and cooling system(s). After signing up for a maintenance contract with, you will be contacted by a staff member to schedule your maintenances as needed.