East Bay Carrier Furnace Installation
Let’s Discuss Your Home Comfort NeedsGive us a call at 925-307-6479 or…
next dryer vent cleaning!
- Increase Dryer Efficiency
- Decrease Drying Time
- Prevents Potential Fire Hazards
Time for a new furnace? Today’s furnaces are energy-efficient, high-performing machines with technological features that make them easy to operate—no matter the price point! When you need furnace installation in the East Bay, CA area, rely on Moore Mechanical for expert, professional service. We install Carrier furnaces exclusively because of their proven reliability and performance.
Call Moore Mechanical at 925-307-6479 for furnace installation in Dublin and the surrounding East Bay area.
Why Install a New Furnace?
Aside from complete, non-repairable system breakdown, there are other reasons why it may be time to install a new furnace.
- Is your current furnace 15 – 20 years old?A furnace installed more than 15 years ago is nearing the end of its lifespan. A new furnace will be more efficient, easier to operate, and will provide more reliable comfort.
- Have your energy bills been spiking for no obvious reason?An older furnace will only get less efficient as it ages.
- Is your furnace repair estimate $500 or more?That’s a lot! In most cases, you are better off replacing your furnace with a new model when the repair estimate is this high.
If you’re not sure if your furnace should be repaired or replaced, call Moore Mechanical at 925-307-6479.
Contact Us Now!
Got a question? Get in touch!
What Kind of Furnace Should You Install?
Carrier’s gas furnaces provide even warmth, energy efficiency, and superior home comfort. And they are available in a range of models with various available features to meet the needs and budget of any household.
Carrier Gas Furnaces
Carrier’s gas furnaces can have AFUE ratings of up to 98.5 percent.
- Infinity® Series – Carrier’s Infinity Series models boast AFUE ratings from 80 to 98.5 percent. These units are designed to run on low power the majority of the time while still keeping your home perfectly comfortable. They are also incredibly quiet. The Infinity 98 Gas Furnace with Greenspeed Intelligence is the top of the line Carrier gas furnace with advanced capabilities and precisely calibrated performance levels.
- Performance® Series – Efficient, quiet, flexible and durable, the furnaces in the Performance series provide high-performance comfort and easy operation. With AFUE ratings ranging from 80 to 92 percent, Carrier Performance gas furnaces are prized for their reliability.
- Comfort® Series – Carrier’s Comfort series gas furnaces offer optimum performance at a manageable price point. They boast AFUE ratings of up to 85 percent.
What’s the Difference Between Mid-Efficiency and High-Efficiency Furnaces?
Any brand-new furnace is going to be more energy efficient than one installed even 5-10 years ago. But there is a range of efficiency levels among furnaces. “Mid-efficiency” furnaces have AFUE ratings of 80 to 89 percent. “High-efficiency” furnaces’ AFUE ratings span from 90 to 97 percent. These high-efficiency models will save you more money on energy costs over the long term and may qualify you to take advantage of local, state, and sometimes even federal utility rebates.
Why Choose Moore Mechanical for Furnace Installation?
With our thirty-plus years in the HVAC business, combined with continual training in technical and operational advances, we are one of the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay—and we combine that expertise with remarkable customer service.
What does that mean for you?
- You’ll get thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs – We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service – We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your tech will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect.
- You’ll get an honest opinion – We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment and let you know what needs to be done and offer a range of options with information on each one.
- You’ll get education – We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. And we’ll show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- You won’t be overcharged – We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.
Our Techs are NATE-Certified
What does NATE-certified mean? NATE (North American Technician Excellence) is the nation’s largest independent, third-party non-profit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technicians. NATE-certified technicians like the ones at Moore Mechanical are skilled professionals who have proven their industry knowledge by passing specialized NATE certification tests.
Our NATE Certified technicians are trained to look at the system as a whole, not just the immediate problem. We are then able to let you know what the repairs are and offer suggestions to make your system run better and more efficiently.
Call Moore Mechanical today at 925-307-6479 for furnace installation in the East Bay.
Moore Mechanical can perform annual or semi-annual maintenances on your heating and cooling system(s). After signing up for a maintenance contract with, you will be contacted by a staff member to schedule your maintenances as needed.
Give us a call at 925-307-6479 or...
- Maintaining Your Carrier Furnace
- The Moore Mechanical 21-Point Heater Tune Up
- Tips for Maintaining Your Carrier Furnace
Maintaining Your Heater
Your heating and air conditioning system is one of the most expensive appliances you have in your home; that is why having a yearly maintenance performed by Moore Mechanical Heating and Air Conditioning is such a wise decision. This will keep your system running as efficiently as possible, prolonging the life of your system, lowering your utility bills and saving you from unwanted repairs.
A heater requires regular maintenance for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service. Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in the heaters performance while energy use steadily increases. In some circumstances, some manufacturers will even void equipment warranties if they are not regularly maintained by a professional. Call Moore Mechanical today to schedule your 21 point precision tune up.
Heating Maintenance Procedure
- Clean or Replace Filters
- Monitor CO levels
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Clean drain lines
- Clean indoor coil
- Inspect ductwork
- Monitor volts/amps
- Inspect electrical connections
- Inspect capacitors
- Inspect gas ignition
- Inspect exhaust flue
- Clean blower motor
- Clean burners
- Clean flame sensor
- Perform gas pressure test
- Confirm proper temperature rise
- Check safety switches
- Clean return air housing
- Check thermostat operation & settings
- Test gas lines for leaks
- Clean exterior of unit
Tips to Maintain Your Heater
The most important maintenance task that will ensure the efficiency of your heater is to routinely replace or clean its filters. Clogged, dirty filters block normal air flow and can reduce your systems efficiency significantly. With normal air flow obstructed, air that bypasses the filter may carry dirt directly into the evaporator coil and impair the coils heat absorbing capacity. Keeping the filter clean can also lower your heaters energy consumption by 5%–15%. We recommend that you clean or replace your air conditioning systems filter(s) every month or two during the peak season. Filters may need more frequent attention if the heater is in constant use, subjected to dusty conditions or you have pets in the house.
Check the physical integrity of the heat exchanger. Leaky boiler heat exchangers leak water and are easy to spot. Furnace heat exchangers mix combustion gases with house air when they leak—an important safety reason to have them inspected.