East Bay Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
Let’s Discuss Your Home Comfort NeedsGive us a call at 925-307-6479 or…
- Increase Dryer Efficiency
- Decrease Drying Time
- Prevents Potential Fire Hazards
Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in East Bay & Dublin, CA
Dryer vent cleaning isn’t often the first thing on people’s minds, but it’s an important part of keeping your dryer in proper working order. Have you ever wondered why, after a year or so of owning your dryer, it doesn’t seem to work as well as it used to? You clean out the lint trap hundreds of times, and still no luck—your clothes are still slightly damp after a full drying cycle.
That’s where dryer vent cleaning comes in. A clean dryer vent helps your close dry faster, increasing energy efficiency and saving you time and money on energy bills!
For more information on dryer vent cleaning in East Bay or Dublin or to schedule a service, contact Moore Mechanical today!
The Benefits of Dryer Vent Cleaning
Dryer vent cleaning isn’t just a good idea, it’s necessary to keep your dryer working properly! There are many benefits to dryer vent cleaning, including:
- Increased dryer efficiency: The whole idea behind having your dryer vents cleaned is that it helps your dryer do its job better. A full load of clothes will dry completely using far less energy than would be used if the dryer vent and duct were left dirty and clogged. You’ll likely save money on your energy bills because you won’t have to put your clothes back in the dryer after a full cycle.
- Decreased drying time: Because the dryer is more efficient when the vent is cleaned, it will dry your clothes quicker. In most cases, a clean dryer vent will help a full load of clothes dry in less than an hour. The sooner you can switch loads of laundry, the sooner you can be done with it!
- Decreased risk for fires: One of the leading causes of home fires in the U.S. is dryer lint. Dryer lint can collect in the duct that connects the dryer to the outside of your home, and if the duct becomes clogged, the heat that builds up can set the highly flammable lint on fire. Avoid this costly and dangerous problem by having your dryer vents and ducts cleaned at least once per year!
Why Dryer Vent Cleaning Should Be Done by a Dublin, CA Professional
You might be thinking, “Can’t I just vacuum my dryer vent and call it a day?” but unfortunately this method is unlikely to solve the problem. Some of the reasons it’s best to have a professional perform your dryer vent cleaning are:
- We’ve done it before, and we’ll do it right. When you’ve never cleaned a dryer vent or duct before, you probably don’t even know what you’re looking at. Any number of online videos can try to tell you what to do, but there’s no substitute for years of experience. We’ve seen just about every make and model of dryer in the business, and we’ve learned how to properly clean each one.
- Many homeowners make the problem worse. If you’re not sure what you’re doing, you can accidentally compact some of the lint rather than cleaning it out. In that case, you end up doing exactly what you meant not to do—create a blockage that can cause heat buildup and possibly a fire.
- You’ll have peace-of-mind. Moore Mechanical is a licensed, bonded, and insured HVAC company, so we’re required to perform the job we were hired to do and if any problems should occur, you’re covered! If something goes wrong when you try to clean your dryer vents yourself, you don’t have that guarantee.
If you’re ready to schedule a dryer vent cleaning in Dublin or simply want more information, call us at (925) 307-6479 today!
Moore Mechanical can perform annual or semi-annual maintenances on your heating and cooling system(s). After signing up for a maintenance contract with, you will be contacted by a staff member to schedule your maintenances as needed.