Commercial HVAC Maintenance
Let’s Discuss Your Commercial Comfort Needs
Give us a call at 925-307-6479 or…
Commercial HVAC Maintenance
Business owners here in the Dublin area need to keep their premises cool and comfortable every day to ensure employee productivity, inventory and computer/data protection, and customer satisfaction. Much of the time, this involves relying upon a dependable commercial HVAC system. At Moore Mechanical, our commercial HVAC maintenance service keeps your system in top shape and your business running smoothly.
Benefits of Our Commercial HVAC Maintenance Contract
Our Light Commercial Maintenance Plan is designed to serve local businesses by providing:
- Regularly Scheduled Service:We remind you when maintenance is due and schedule it in spring and fall, before the busy cooling and heating seasons start.
- Documented Maintenance: Documentation of professional maintenance validates your HVAC warranties and adds value (showing your HVAC equipment has been tuned-up regularly) if you should decide to sell your commercial property in the future.
- VIP Service:As a member of our commercial maintenance program, you get first priority for the quickest repairs, whenever you need HVAC service.
- Discount Pricing:Never pay retail pricing for HVAC services when you participate in our planned maintenance contract.
- Extended HVAC Equipment Lifespan:Our commercial HVAC preventative maintenance agreement can keep your system in service for years longer, delaying future replacement costs.
- Energy-Efficient Performance: We keep your system running at peak efficiency to save energy costs and keep your building consistently comfortable.
Just about any business can benefit from our Light Commercial Maintenance Plans. If you think your company might be a good fit, give us a call today at 925-307-6479!
The Moore Mechanical Difference
Our NATE Certified technicians are trained to look at the system as a whole, not just the immediate problem. You can expect us to be the “eyes and ears” of your cooling system.
After a thorough check, your tech will let you know what the repairs are and offer suggestions to make your system run better and more efficiently, a benefit our customers greatly appreciate.
Maintenance for HVAC Rooftop Units and Commercial Split Systems
Our highly trained technicians perform the following crucial maintenance tasks to keep your rooftop or split system running smoothly:
- Inspect, clean, and lubricate HVAC components:We clean coils, condensate drain and blower as well as checking electrical connections and adjusting your system settings as necessary.
- Inspect conduit (for mini-split systems): Perform checks of the condensate drain tubing, refrigerant line, and power cable.
- Clean or replace filtersand clean rooftop inlet screens.
- Inspect belts for wear.
- Check refrigerant level:This maintains efficiency and prevents expensive compressor damage.
- Evaluate operation: We verify that your system is working correctly and efficiently, conduct safety checks and ensure proper airflow throughout your building.
- Inspect duct system for leaks (for rooftop systems): There’s huge potential for energy waste throughout the duct system. Leaks make your system work harder than necessary, endure extra wear and tear, and compromise your comfort.
- Identify needed repairs, if any: We fix any system problems before they turn into costly breakdowns.
- And more!
Why Choose Moore Mechanical?
With our thirty-plus years in the HVAC business, combined with continual training in technical and operational advances, we are one of the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay—and we combine that expertise with remarkable customer service. What does that mean for you?
- You’ll get thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs – We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service – We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your tech will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect.
- You’ll get an honest opinion – We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment and let you know what needs to be done and offer a range of options with information on each one.
- You’ll get education – We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. And we’ll show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- You won’t be overcharged. We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.
When you need reliable light commercial HVAC system maintenance in Dublin, CA or the surrounding East Bay area, count on Moore Mechanical. Let us show you why local businesses have trusted our NATE-certified technicians for the past 35 years. Contact us today!
Moore Mechanical can perform annual or semi-annual maintenances on your heating and cooling system(s). After signing up for a maintenance contract with, you will be contacted by a staff member to schedule your maintenances as needed.
Give us a call at 925-307-6479 or...
Maintaining Your HVAC System
An HVAC unit requires regular maintenance for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service. Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in the air conditioners performance while energy use steadily increases. In some circumstances, some manufacturers will even void equipment warranties if they are not regularly maintained by a professional. Call Moore Mechanical today to schedule your 18 point precision tune up.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Procedure
- Calibrate Thermostat
- Clean existing filter or replace with 1″ standard filter
- Monitor volts/amps on fan motor
- Lubricate and inspect bearing for wear
- Clean indoor coil if accessible
- Flush/treat condensate drain with anti-algae
- Inspect condenser coil
- Monitor operation pressures of refrigerant
- Inspect safety devices for proper operation
- Inspect disconnect box for proper rating and installation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Test/Inspect contractors for burned and/or pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Test and inspect capacitors
- Inspect fan blades
- Clean condenser coil/ remove debris
- Inspect duct work at furnace location
- Monitor compressor for proper amperage, volt drawn and wiring connections
Tips to Maintain Your Commercial HVAC System
The most important maintenance task that will ensure the efficiency of your air conditioner is to routinely replace or clean its filters. Clogged, dirty filters block normal air flow and can reduce your systems efficiency significantly. With normal air flow obstructed, air that bypasses the filter may carry dirt directly into the evaporator coil and impair the coils heat absorbing capacity. Keeping the filter clean can also lower your air conditioners energy consumption by 5%–15%. We recommend that you clean or replace your air conditioning systems filter(s) every month or two during the peak season. Filters may need more frequent attention if the air conditioner is in constant use, subjected to dusty conditions or you have pets in the house.
The air conditioner’s evaporator coil and condenser coil collect dirt over their months and years of service. A clean filter prevents the evaporator coil from soiling quickly. In time, however, the evaporator coil will still collect dirt. This dirt reduces air flow and insulates the coil, reducing its ability to absorb heat. Outdoor condenser coils can also become very dirty if the outdoor environment is dusty or if there is foliage nearby.
Clogged drain channels prevent a unit from reducing humidity, and the resulting excess moisture may discolor walls or carpet. Drains should be checked and cleaned as needed.
Preparing for Winter
Covering the outdoor unit of a central air conditioner will protect the unit from winter weather and debris. Moore Mechanical can get a cover for your air conditioner if desired.