Commercial Air Conditioning
Let’s Discuss Your Commercial Comfort Needs
Give us a call at 925-307-6479 or…
Commercial Air Conditioning Services in Dublin, CA
Seeking commercial air conditioning services that minimize bottom line losses caused by an HVAC outage? Moore Mechanical boasts nearly forty years of experience in providing businesses with superior commercial air conditioning solutions! Our specialists are NATE-certified, expertly trained, and well-versed in handling all of your air conditioning needs.
- Rooftop air conditioner installation
- Server room air conditioning
- Zoned commercial cooling systems
- And more!
For high quality commercial air conditioning services in Dublin, CA and the surrounding area, contact Moore Mechanical! You can reach us online anytime, or via phone at 925-307-6479!
The Moore Mechanical Difference
Our NATE-certified technicians are trained to look at the system as a whole, not just the immediate problem. You can expect us to be the “eyes and ears” of your business’s cooling system.
After a thorough check, your tech will let you know what the repairs are and offer suggestions to make your commercial AC system run better and more efficiently, a benefit our customers greatly appreciate.
Commercial AC Repair for Dublin Businesses
When your business is robbed of its comfort control, you simply cannot afford to waste time dealing with sub-par service. Our experts can handle your repair needs quickly and effectively. Contact Moore Mechanical if you note any of these signs of disrepair:
- Ineffective cooling
- Inconsistent cooling (finding “hot spots” in your building, even when the unit is turned on)
- Strange sounds
- Foul, stale, or musty odors
- Obviously inaccurate thermostat readings
- Unusually high electric bills
If you’ve noticed any of these signs of air conditioner problems, contact Moore Mechanical today!
Our Experts Specialize in Both Rooftop and Split Systems
Understanding the difference between these two HVAC system types, and how to handle the repair, maintenance and installation of both is exceptionally important. Our experts know exactly how to handle these systems, and in the case of replacement, can advise you on which would work best for your commercial business.
Commercial Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
Perfectly suited for any business, small or large, our peerless air conditioning installation and replacement options are sure to meet your every need. Our certified professionals can assist you in choosing the right system to suit your needs, advise on when replacement is your best option, and help you meet your comfort goals. We can install and replace rooftop AC units, server room air conditioners, ductless AC systems, and more. Give us a call today for more information!
Commercial Air Conditioning Maintenance
Proper, consistent maintenance at the hands of certified professionals has been proven to not only improve the lifespan and performance of your system but also to reduce instances of costly repairs as well! We’re so convinced you’ll be completely satisfied with all maintenance work that we 100% guarantee all of our maintenance services!
Some of the benefits of commercial AC maintenance include:
- Regularly Scheduled Service:We remind you when maintenance is due and schedule it in spring and fall, before the busy cooling and heating seasons start.
- Documented Maintenance: Documentation of professional maintenance validates your HVAC warranties and adds value (showing your HVAC equipment has been tuned-up regularly) if you should decide to sell your commercial property in the future.
- VIP Service:As a member of our commercial maintenance program, you get first priority for the quickest repairs, whenever you need HVAC service.
- Discount Pricing:Never pay retail pricing for HVAC services when you participate in our planned maintenance contract.
- Extended HVAC Equipment Lifespan:Our commercial HVAC preventative maintenance agreement can keep your system in service for years longer, delaying future replacement costs.
- Energy-Efficient Performance: We keep your system running at peak efficiency to save energy costs and keep your building consistently comfortable.
Contact us today to sign up for our commercial AC maintenance plans!
What We Offer Our Commercial Customers
When working alongside Moore Mechanical, you are guaranteed a level of service and expertise far above the rest. We’ve worked hard to build a reputation of quality service, creating long-standing and successful business relationships with our commercial consumers. Our team has all of the knowledge, expertise, skill, and equipment to ensure you’re getting the absolute best service in the East Bay area! If you are in need of expert air conditioning services for your Dublin business, contact a Moore Mechanical specialist today!
Why Choose Moore Mechanical for Commercial AC Services?
With our thirty-plus years in the HVAC business, combined with continual training in technical and operational advances, we are one of the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay—and we combine that expertise with remarkable customer service. What does that mean for you?
- You’ll get thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs – We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service – We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your tech will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect.
- You’ll get an honest opinion – We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment and let you know what needs to be done and offer a range of options with information on each one.
- You’ll get education – We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. And we’ll show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- You won’t be overcharged. We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.
If you’re ready to get started, give us a call today at 925-307-6479!
Moore Mechanical can perform annual or semi-annual maintenances on your heating and cooling system(s). After signing up for a maintenance contract with, you will be contacted by a staff member to schedule your maintenances as needed.
Give us a call at 925-307-6479 or...
Maintaining Your Air Conditioner
An air conditioner requires regular maintenance for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service. Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in the air conditioners performance while energy use steadily increases. In some circumstances, some manufacturers will even void equipment warranties if they are not regularly maintained by a professional. Call Moore Mechanical today to schedule your 18 point precision tune up.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Procedure
- Calibrate Thermostat
- Clean existing filter or replace with 1″ standard filter
- Monitor volts/amps on fan motor
- Lubricate and inspect bearing for wear
- Clean indoor coil if accessible
- Flush/treat condensate drain with anti-algae
- Inspect condenser coil
- Monitor operation pressures of refrigerant
- Inspect safety devices for proper operation
- Inspect disconnect box for proper rating and installation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Test/Inspect contractors for burned and/or pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Test and inspect capacitors
- Inspect fan blades
- Clean condenser coil/ remove debris
- Inspect duct work at furnace location
- Monitor compressor for proper amperage, volt drawn and wiring connections
Tips to Maintain Your Commercial AC
Air Conditioner Filters
The most important maintenance task that will ensure the efficiency of your air conditioner is to routinely replace or clean its filters. Clogged, dirty filters block normal air flow and can reduce your systems efficiency significantly. With normal air flow obstructed, air that bypasses the filter may carry dirt directly into the evaporator coil and impair the coils heat absorbing capacity. Keeping the filter clean can also lower your air conditioners energy consumption by 5%–15%. We recommend that you clean or replace your air conditioning systems filter(s) every month or two during the peak season. Filters may need more frequent attention if the air conditioner is in constant use, subjected to dusty conditions or you have pets in the house.
Air Conditioner Coils
The air conditioners evaporator coil and condenser coil collect dirt over their months and years of service. A clean filter prevents the evaporator coil from soiling quickly. In time, however, the evaporator coil will still collect dirt. This dirt reduces air flow and insulates the coil, reducing its ability to absorb heat. Outdoor condenser coils can also become very dirty if the outdoor environment is dusty or if there is foliage nearby.
Clogged drain channels prevent a unit from reducing humidity, and the resulting excess moisture may discolor walls or carpet. Drains should be checked and cleaned as needed.
Preparing for Winter
Covering the outdoor unit of a central air conditioner will protect the unit from winter weather and debris. Moore Mechanical can get a cover for your air conditioner if desired.