Let’s Discuss Your Home Comfort NeedsGive us a call at 925-307-6479 or…
next dryer vent cleaning!
- Increase Dryer Efficiency
- Decrease Drying Time
- Prevents Potential Fire Hazards
Attic Insulation in East Bay, California
Ensuring your Dublin, CA home is equipped with the best heating and cooling systems available is critical to your comfort. But once you have that established, there’s one more factor you need to take into consideration: your insulation. On average, most United States homes lack sufficient insulation to maintain optimal energy efficiency, leaving you paying more for less results.
The experts at Moore Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning are here to provide you with the absolute best service, skill and knowledge we can provide. We’re certified home comfort experts, and with our passion for exceeding expectations, and reputation for complete satisfaction, we’re confident in saying Moore Mechanical is the right choice for you!
Looking for attic insulation installation in the East Bay area? Contact a specialist at Moore Mechanical today! We can be reached anytime online, or over the phone at 925-307-6479!
Attic Insulation Installation: When Do You Need More?
Do you have enough insulation in your home? Maybe you feel like you’re paying a bit too much lately, or perhaps you notice a distinct loss of conditioned air in your home. Your answer may lie in HVAC repair or replacement, but your insulation might also be the cause. It’s fairly easy to find out if you’re in need of more attic insulation. Check for:
- Exposed areas. Depending on your insulation type, it will likely settle over the years after it was installed (it will settle the most in the first six months). This is a normal process, but it may reveal areas where insulation needs to be added to ensure complete coverage. If you spot some thin coverage, it’s time to get some insulation added.
- Old insulation. Generally speaking, insulation is installed with the intention of lasting as long as your home. Trouble is, often this is wishful thinking. A number of factors play into the lifespan of your insulation, including moisture levels, external damage and settling. To ensure your insulation is up to snuff, it’s best to go in for a home energy audit. These services can ensure you have enough insulation, and that your insulation is still in good working order.
- Presence of mold, mildew and moisture. If you can spot discoloration, mold growth or wetness on your insulation, you are almost definitely in need of a complete replacement. Mold will spread if left alone, compromising not only your insulation, but the structural integrity of your entire home (not to mention your health!). If you note mold, opt for a complete attic insulation installation.
Superior Attic Insulation Installation In California
If you’re ready to take the next step in ensuring your home is properly protected, contact Moore Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning today! We can bring you the very best in top quality skill, experience and products, to ensure you get the service you deserve!
Design of Your New Heating System
What Do You Need from Your Heating System?
Payment Options for Your New Heating System
Moore Mechanical offers a variety of payment options for your new comfort system including different financing options. Remember though, that your energy savings may actually pay for your new system!
Both a Warranty and a Guarantee for Your New Heating System
In addition to our 10 year Moore Mechanical workmanship guarantee, your new system includes a 10 year parts warranty from the manufacturer with all labor for warranty repairs covered by Moore Mechanical for the first year. Most items are covered under this warranty but there are certain restrictions.
Moore Mechanical can perform annual or semi-annual maintenances on your heating and cooling system(s). After signing up for a maintenance contract with, you will be contacted by a staff member to schedule your maintenances as needed.