Let’s Discuss Your Home Comfort NeedsGive us a call at 925-307-6479 or…
next dryer vent cleaning!
- Increase Dryer Efficiency
- Decrease Drying Time
- Prevents Potential Fire Hazards
Air Conditioning Installation in East Bay, CA
When you need air conditioning installation in Dublin, CA or anywhere else in the East Bay, call Moore Mechanical! We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, meaning we are recognized for our commitment to the Carrier ideal of “Done. Right. Guaranteed.” We have been installing air conditioners in the East Bay area for more than three decades, so we’re experts in keeping local families cool and comfortable.
When you need a new air conditioner, a knowledgeable service technician from Moore Mechanical will work with you to decide what type of AC unit is best for your home. Once you’re ready, we’ll install your new air conditioner and ensure it’s working properly. If you have any problems after the installation, we’ll come back and fix them!
For air conditioning installation in Dublin, CA and the rest of the East Bay, call Moore Mechanical at (925) 307-6479!
Is it Time to Install a New Air Conditioner?
When an air conditioner is expertly installed and properly maintained, it should perform reliably for 10 to 15 years. When your older AC starts requiring more frequent repairs, it’s likely time to think about installing a new one.
Benefits of Installing a New Carrier Air Conditioner at Your Dublin Home
- Increased energy efficiency: Advanced technologies have made today’s air conditioners much more efficient than those made even 5 to 10 years ago.
- Easier comfort and usage control: Many new air conditioning systems come equipped with innovative features that let you control temperature and usage from afar—saving you money and ensuring optimum comfort.
- Lower energy costs: Worried about the cost of a new air conditioner? Consider this—a new unit will use less energy and likely lower your energy bills over time.
We Install Carrier Air Conditioners in the East Bay
At Moore Mechanical, we install Carrier air conditioners. With Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratios (SEER) from 13-21, there is an energy-efficient Carrier air conditioner for every household—from the economical Carrier Comfort™ Series to the more trim and powerful Carrier Performance™ Series all the way up to the quiet, efficient Carrier Infinity® Series.
If you’re interested in purchasing a Carrier air conditioner of any kind in the East Bay, CA area, contact Moore Mechanical today!
Call Moore Mechanical for Air Conditioning Installation in Dublin, CA
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Moore Mechanical is the best choice for air conditioning installation in the East Bay area. Call us at (925) 307-6479 today or contact us online for air conditioner installation in the East Bay, including Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore, Fremont, and the surrounding areas.
Why Choose Moore Mechanical for AC Installation?
With our thirty-plus years in the HVAC business, combined with continual training in technical and operational advances, we are one of the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay—and we combine that expertise with remarkable customer service.
What does that mean for you?
- Precise installation, service, and repairs: We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- Fast, reliable service: We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your tech will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect.
- Honest opinions: We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment and let you know what needs to be done and offer a range of options with information on each one.
- Education: We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. And we’ll show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- Fair prices: We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.
Moore Mechanical can perform annual or semi-annual maintenances on your heating and cooling system(s). After signing up for a maintenance contract with, you will be contacted by a staff member to schedule your maintenances as needed.
Give us a call at 925-307-6479 or...
Maintaining Your Air Conditioner
An air conditioner requires regular maintenance for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service. Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in the air conditioners performance while energy use steadily increases. In some circumstances, some manufacturers will even void equipment warranties if they are not regularly maintained by a professional. Call Moore Mechanical today to schedule your 18 point precision tune up.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Procedure
- Calibrate Thermostat
- Clean existing filter or replace with 1″ standard filter
- Monitor volts/amps on fan motor
- Lubricate and inspect bearing for wear
- Clean indoor coil if accessible
- Flush/treat condensate drain with anti-algae
- Inspect condenser coil
- Monitor operation pressures of refrigerant
- Inspect safety devices for proper operation
- Inspect disconnect box for proper rating and installation
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Test/Inspect contractors for burned and/or pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Test and inspect capacitors
- Inspect fan blades
- Clean condenser coil/ remove debris
- Inspect duct work at furnace location
- Monitor compressor for proper amperage, volt drawn and wiring connections
Tips to Maintain Your A/C
Air Conditioner Filters
The most important maintenance task that will ensure the efficiency of your air conditioner is to routinely replace or clean its filters. Clogged, dirty filters block normal air flow and can reduce your systems efficiency significantly. With normal air flow obstructed, air that bypasses the filter may carry dirt directly into the evaporator coil and impair the coils heat absorbing capacity. Keeping the filter clean can also lower your air conditioners energy consumption by 5%–15%. We recommend that you clean or replace your air conditioning systems filter(s) every month or two during the peak season. Filters may need more frequent attention if the air conditioner is in constant use, subjected to dusty conditions or you have pets in the house.
Air Conditioner Coils
The air conditioners evaporator coil and condenser coil collect dirt over their months and years of service. A clean filter prevents the evaporator coil from soiling quickly. In time, however, the evaporator coil will still collect dirt. This dirt reduces air flow and insulates the coil, reducing its ability to absorb heat. Outdoor condenser coils can also become very dirty if the outdoor environment is dusty or if there is foliage nearby.
Clogged drain channels prevent a unit from reducing humidity, and the resulting excess moisture may discolor walls or carpet. Drains should be checked and cleaned as needed.
Preparing for Winter
Covering the outdoor unit of a central air conditioner will protect the unit from winter weather and debris. Moore Mechanical can get a cover for your air conditioner if