Welcome to Moore Mechanical
A Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
ALSO! Make sure to check out our other coupons and savings!
AND! Ask us about our Comfort Protection Club Membership which gives you guaranteed savings every time!
East Bay Heating & Air Conditioning
For all of your heating and cooling needs in the East Bay area, call Moore Mechanical. We are a family-owned company with more than three decades of experience bringing the ultimate in home comfort to East Bay’s families. Call 925-307-6479 today to learn more about us or schedule service.
In addition to comprehensive heating, cooling, and indoor air quality service—installation, repair, and maintenance—we offer a wealth of other services to make your home safer and more comfortable:
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Ductwork installation, sealing and repairs
- Zone systems
- Water heaters (tankless and tank style)
- Wall and attic insulation
- Whole house ventilation systems
- Indoor air quality and filtration systems
- Wine cooling systems
- Crawl space ventilation
- Whole house energy assessments
- Duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning
Call 925-307-6479 to find out more about the home comfort services we offer.
Why Choose Moore Mechanical?
With our thirty-plus years in the HVAC business, combined with continual training in technical and operational advances, we are one of the most knowledgeable heating and cooling companies in the East Bay—and we combine that expertise with remarkable customer service. What does that mean for you?
- You’ll get thorough and precise installation, service, and repairs – We promise outstanding quality in every job we do.
- You’ll get fast, reliable service – We know that service is important to you—it’s priority number one for us. Your tech will be prompt and courteous and treat your home with respect.
- You’ll get an honest opinion – We will never pressure you into getting a service or installation you don’t need. We’ll perform an accurate assessment and let you know what needs to be done and offer a range of options with information on each one.
- You’ll get education – We want you to understand what’s going on with your system and the best way to fix it or improve it. And we’ll show you ways to increase your home’s energy efficiency.
- You won’t be overcharged. We charge what is fair and reasonable every time.
Don’t Take the Risk—Hire a Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Company!
Moore Mechanical is a licensed contractor in good standing with the California state board. When you hire us, you can be sure that we:
- Carry general liability, worker’s compensation, and vehicle insurance
- Are bonded—this means that you are guaranteed the service we agreed to perform
- Obtain all necessary permits before we start work on your home
Hiring an unlicensed or uninsured company means that you have no legal recourse should work not be completed or should any damage occur during the project. It also means that your contractor is likely unskilled and fly-by-night!
Call Moore Mechanical at 925-307-6479 or contact us online!
Contact Us Now!
Got a question? Get in touch!
Latest Blog Posts
If your furnace starts making weird noises, it can certainly be alarming. Many things may go through your head: “What’s going on? Is this thing broken? How do I make it stop?!” Our advice to you if you should start hearing weird noises? Remain calm and call an expert as soon as possible. While many noises may be nothing serious, some noises can be a signal that something is very wrong with your furnace.read more
Annual furnace maintenance is a must if you want your system to perform to the best of its ability. Usually, you should try to schedule these checks sometime between late summer and early fall. But, we know how busy life can get when fall arrives, and it’s easy to forget to call your local heating and air company. If you haven’t scheduled this year’s furnace tune-up yet, and you’re thinking you may just skip it, think again! It’s not too late get your system checked out. Plus, you don’t want to miss out on all the benefits of a yearly inspection.read more
Whether you are caught off guard by a sudden terminal malfunction or you saw it coming for a while, the purchase of a new furnace is a major household decision. At Moore Mechanical, we believe that decision should be a well-informed one. That’s why we make it a point to give you all the information we can about the furnaces we carry.read more
North American Technical ExcellenceMoore Mechanical employs NATE certified technicians who have passed a stringent set of exams to ensure their technical competency. They also receive ongoing training specific to new technology and products.
BPI Certified Since 2011
Aware Winner Member Since 2011The Building Performance Institute (BPI) is the nation’s premier standards development and credentialing organization for residential energy auditing and upgrade work.
Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer
Since 1985We have met Carrier’s rigid criteria and close scrutiny for the quality of their products, knowledge and service. IT’s not about who they are but what they do!
Super Service Award Winner
Member since 2011Moore Mechanical has an overall “A” rating through Angie’s List customer reviews and has been awarded the Super Service award 3 years in a row (2011-2013)
Since February 2002
BBB has determined that Moore Mechanical, Inc meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. Read our review on BBB.
Air Conditioning Contractors of AmericaACCA is a non-profit association working to promote professional contracting, energy efficiency, and healthy, comfortable indoor environments.
Yelp - 5 Star Reviews
Member since 2011Moore Mechanical has a very high satisfaction rating and many positive reviews on Yelp!